PDA

View Full Version : Denver Post letter says Ron's flaw is that he's a Republican

wgadget
10-20-2007, 06:52 AM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/eletters/2007/10/20/ron-paul-still-hasn%E2%80%99t-left-the-republican-party/

Please comment on this ridiculous logic.

Patrick Henry
10-20-2007, 06:56 AM
I love the first comment. Simply.... "What?" :D

torchbearer
10-20-2007, 07:13 AM
left my comment on it earlier this morning.

FluffyUnbound
10-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Did they delete the comments? When I click through I only see one comment.

torchbearer
10-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I posted this one"The moment you started to pretend that you knew someone else’s motives is the moment you lost all credibility. -Sorry.
Look up Ron Paul’s positions, write what you don’t like about it…. if you haven’t noticed… It’s not about Ron Paul. It’s about his message.
It’s the constitution stupid!"

DrNoZone
10-20-2007, 07:58 AM
How uninformed can people be? Ron Paul doesn't support almost ANYTHING the Republicans have done as a whole over the last 20 years.

It was an LTE anyway...whatever.

Adamsa
10-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Ron has even said he wouldn't take Bush's endorsement if he offered it.

speciallyblend
10-20-2007, 08:53 AM
THIS IS NO SURPRISE,PEOPLE IN COLORADO,think that the word republican is the dirty word. I have been saying this for months.The fact is RON PAULS MESSAGE SELLS ITSELF,but people hear republican and they run as if you just called them the worst names in the book.This is a fact,its not Ron Pauls fault,but it surely is the GOP's problem.This is why the GOP is DEAD in the Water without Ron Paul. If the GOP continues down this path,I'll enjoy watching the GOP gasp for Air as they die within.

The Letter is crap,but i can tell you talking one on one with average americans(especially colorados independent streak) most dont want to hear anything related to the word Republican. Thank the GOP for that one.

PS you can like it or not,but most hear republican and they think GW Bush,dont blame the people blame THE GOP. The funny part is if they continue to mock and try to ignore Ron Paul,then the voters will leave in droves from the GOP. Our 2 votes are hanging by threads in the GOP.