PDA

View Full Version : According to redstate orrin hatch is retiring?

phesoge
11-10-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/11/10/john-thune-is-not-running-for-president-orrin-hatch-is-retiring/

according to redstate. Hatch is retiring, or they are speculating he will?\. Who do we draft? do you think Chaffetz is the man to bear the torch of liberty in the potential open utah Senate Seat?

james1906
11-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Chaffetz definitely.

It's a matter of finding a liberty candidate for Chaffetz's seat.

TCE
11-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Chaffetz.

Dripping Rain
11-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Chaffet FTW

ever seen a congressman living in his office?
Heres Jason on his cot
YouTube - Cot-Side Chat on Whole Body Imaging (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raklPo9vnmg)

HOLLYWOOD
11-10-2010, 10:57 PM
that Dinosaur Orrin Hatch has been in Washington DC almost 40 YEARS~!

Well finally, UTAH voters wake up.

phesoge
11-11-2010, 12:36 AM
I have really become a fan of Chaffetz. I say we go with him, and see if we can draft him for Senate. It would be nice if we could somehow have a intervierw with him, and ask him some tought questions to see if he really wants us to be free. Either way he seems a sloid gent, and could be our best shot in Utah. Another perk is If we get him past the primary; he is all but a shoe in for Senate in a state like Utah.

tangent4ronpaul
11-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Chaffet FTW

ever seen a congressman living in his office?
Heres Jason on his cot

Prior to the election, there were supposed to be about 9 of them that did because rents in DC were TOO DAMB HIGH! (not to be confused with the political party...) :D

Anyone ever find a list of these office dwellers?

-t

Kotin
11-11-2010, 01:02 AM
I have really become a fan of Chaffetz. I say we go with him, and see if we can draft him for Senate. It would be nice if we could somehow have a intervierw with him, and ask him some tought questions to see if he really wants us to be free. Either way he seems a sloid gent, and could be our best shot in Utah. Another perk is If we get him past the primary; he is all but a shoe in for Senate in a state like Utah.

I am with you..