PDA

View Full Version : PMs: Certified PM Dealers

tpreitzel
11-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I haven't invested in precious metals for some time. I bought back around 2001. Since that time, the company with which I was doing business has been acquired by someone else.

I've been approached by someone that I highly respect for my opinion on purchasing bullion coins. I feel uninformed currently so I need advice on trustworthy, reliable companies who certify their offerings. Would Peter Schiff's new company be appropriate? Anyone else? Lastly, what specific bullion coins should I recommend? This investment isn't primarily for numismatic value, simply wealth preservation. However, this individual wants to retain the option to use the coins for personal transactions if necessary so bars are really out of the question. TIA

psi2941
11-10-2010, 10:41 PM
apmex.com

or your local coin dealer dont pay more then 5% over spot or your being ripped off and your "highly respected friend" go buy a gun and shoot him. "wants to retain the option to use the coins for personal transactions if necessary" wtf is that? scam written all over it.

Arklatex
11-10-2010, 11:05 PM
What are you looking for my friend? Silver? Gold. PM me.

tpreitzel
11-10-2010, 11:05 PM
apmex.com

or your local coin dealer dont pay more then 5% over spot or your being ripped off and your "highly respected friend" go buy a gun and shoot him. "wants to retain the option to use the coins for personal transactions if necessary" wtf is that? scam written all over it.

No scam ... ;) We're currently looking at EuroPac Metals