PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Rick Santorum speaks well of Gary Johnson for 2012!!!

bighairycaveman
11-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Pretty good article about Rick Santorum basically saying that of the people possibly running in 2012, only he and Gary Johnson are the real tea partiers. I don't know much about Santorum, except he seems too polished. But, its awesome that he mentions Gary Johnson.

Heres the link: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/44952.html

Dripping Rain
11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
wtf?
LMAO
The same Santorum who endorsed Trey Grayson, campaigned against Senator Rand Paul & called Rand Paul an abortionist? lolol

edit: oh wait a minute. Isnt Gary Johnson openly pro Abortion? this is so ironic lol

RPgrassrootsactivist
11-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Santorum is a statist. I'm surprised he spoke well of Gary Johnson.

MRoCkEd
11-10-2010, 09:30 PM
lmao
I don't know what Rick is trying to pull, but he is no friend of freedom.

He went all out against Rand.

Imperial
11-10-2010, 09:42 PM
I think he is trying to say they could not have been office holders for a long period of time, but I am not srue. Newt Gingrich would also fall under that category.

Thomas
11-10-2010, 10:07 PM
confused

nate895
11-10-2010, 10:49 PM
He obviously forgot to change the oil in his brain, because only massive gunk build up can cause this serious brain malfunction.

Kotin
11-12-2010, 02:30 AM
From the article:

Clarification: This article originally quoted Santorum as saying former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson is another presidential aspirant who could be considered a tea party candidate. Santorum now says he misspoke and meant to say Ron Johnson, the senator-elect from Wisconsin.

bighairycaveman
11-12-2010, 06:57 AM
From the article:

Clarification: This article originally quoted Santorum as saying former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson is another presidential aspirant who could be considered a tea party candidate. Santorum now says he misspoke and meant to say Ron Johnson, the senator-elect from Wisconsin.
wtf. Did he get that much criticism about mentioning Gary Johnson that he had to make up some BS and retract his statement? I can't believe this. Santorum is an spineless ass-clown.

phesoge
11-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Thats an absolute fing joke that he retracted his statement, and mentioned ron johnson, who just got elected in WI, and has made no statement about running for POTUS. What a joke. Ron Johnson will be a NEO CON Hack, and Santorum, with his stupid attacks on Rand, and his now recent theatrics about GOvernor. Johnson can go (**(***( himself. Hes such a neo con evangelical pig.

klamath
11-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Gary Johnson and Santorum are the same type of guys. Both losers.

wormyguy
11-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Gary Johnson and Santorum are the same type of guys. Both losers.
Seems to me like Gary Johnson (about as "extreme" a candidate as they come) won the governorship of a blue state by 10 points twice, the second time in a Democratic year. I fail to see how that makes him a "loser."