http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b2714.htm

low preference guy
11-10-2010, 03:07 PM
thanks for the info

MyLibertyStuff
11-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Live right now, taking shots at the Debt Commission proposal:
http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b2714.htm

News is much less hostile towards him now. Seems like theyre trying to educate themselves at this point :)

HOLLYWOOD
11-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Bump... WOW Hopefully this will get through to the cement head Liberals and Progressives.

Ratigan and Paul... good piece! Dylan gave him total respect, the only one at MSDNC

freshjiva
11-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Actually, Ron Paul receives a lot more respect on MSNBC than he does on Fox News. That is slowly changing, thanks to Stuart Varney, Stossel and Da Judge, but Rachel Maddow, Dylan Ratigan, and especially Joe Scarborough are very respectful towards him.

Dylan Ratigan is probably my favorite MSNBC reporter. He may be very liberal, but he's an ally when it comes to monetary policy. He was a HUGE supporter of Ron's Fed Audit bill.

Anyone who advocates sound money and scrutinizes the Fed's inflationism and corporatism is a friend of liberty, as far as I'm concerned.

PeacePlan
11-10-2010, 03:26 PM
I was watching this morning and one of the bimbos asked Rick Santelli why silver and gold keeps rising. Rick told her "like soybeans silver and gold can't be printed by the Government"

Shut her right up as she was heading towards they are in a bubble..

StudentForPaul08
11-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Chube?

cswake
11-10-2010, 04:15 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul "We Should Have A New Foreign Policy & Bring Our Troops Home & Stop Policing The World" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt7VGeVP3v8)

sluggo
11-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Amazing interview. Ratigan was very respectful.

speciallyblend
11-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Bump... WOW Hopefully this will get through to the cement head Liberals and Progressives.

Ratigan and Paul... good piece! Dylan gave him total respect, the only one at MSDNC

yeah i actually stopped my tv clicking the minute i saw ron pauls face on msnbc;) Ron paul kicked butt!! Ron Paul 2012

sailingaway
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Great interview. I like DR. I disagree with him on much but he UNDERSTANDS economic laws which is so refreshing.

speciallyblend
11-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Great interview. I like DR. I disagree with him on much but he UNDERSTANDS economic laws which is so refreshing.

yeah but the difference between Ron paul and the gop is Ron paul will not use the federal government against you or try to use the fed gov to legislate against you. Which to me gives you and me more power at the state level to have our voice heard!!

The only reason i am republican is Ron Paul! If the gop cannot figure out the writing on the wall in the next 2 years? Then i expect the gop will be a 3rd party!!

I want the Ron Paul Republican Platform ,not the crappy gop establishment republican platform!!! I will be holding the gop accountable for their failures not obama!!

BenIsForRon
11-10-2010, 06:57 PM
This was a very good interview. Ron Paul gave some good ideas on how we could stabilize world financial markets while getting our house in order. We simply have to be honest with other countries, most of which have troubled economies as well, and tell them we're going to cut back to sustainable levels within a certain time period.

Wren
11-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Dylan and Joe Scarborough are the only guys I can tolerate at MSNBC