PDA

View Full Version : $1.3 Million is Here

libertythor
10-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Only 100 dollars away from the 1.3 million mark. There is still momentum from the news coverage and last fundraising email. Oh..and lets not forget the Myspace project.

1.45 million by the end of tomorrow?

steph3n
10-20-2007, 02:11 AM
over now :)
I think ronpaulgraphs.com is not working, no update in a long time now.

libertythor
10-20-2007, 02:19 AM
Just wait until the debate....ah and the Values Summit straw poll results. There will be another surge.

My mom who used to not care for the libertarians now supports Ron Paul....and it wasn't from hearing the message from me! We lost contact for a few months and when I chatted with her online a week ago, I sent here a link to the granny warriors. She told me that she was already on their mailing list! My mom has a landline and may get polled one of these days.

Please stop the unnecessary negativity and naysaying in the forum! Yes tell us the bad news...but not everything is negative. Progress is being made!!!

As far as the donations...the beginning of every quarter is always the slowest. Check the daily totals for last quarter.

Think 2 million (hopefully 3) this month, 4 million the next, and 6 million in December!!!

steph3n
10-20-2007, 02:21 AM
of interesting note, my grandfather (a highly decorated multiple war vet) has been following Ron Paul online.

My mom told me he watched a video of it online after their saturday walk made the news, and he really likes him. He was searching him up online (it is almost 80!)

He waited for youtube videos to load on dialup :D

Esor
10-20-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm still sensitive when it comes to discussing politics with my parents. My whole family, with the exception of my hippy cousin, supports the neo-conservative viewpoint. I will mention my support of Ron Paul and hopefully get them thinking about a Republican candidate other than Thompson (whom I'm pretty sure they are leaning towards).

RCA
10-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Esor,

Just tell them the only candiate that truly believes in the Constitution is Ron Paul. If they don't know what's in the Constitution, tell them.

SouthernGuy15
10-20-2007, 03:24 AM
We must keep on pushing towards the goal!