PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor an Iowa group

Elwar
11-10-2010, 08:43 AM
All the groups that support Ron Paul across the country need to each have their own "sister group" in Iowa that they support.

Each Iowa group can work on their projects and put all of their effort into events instead of working on gathering resources (signs, bumper stickers, etc..). It will be the responsibility of the sister groups to work on getting whatever is needed to Iowa.

Maybe have the group put together a radio ad or TV spot and then hold a car wash or bake sale to get money to the Iowa group to get it on air.

And each Iowa group will be competing for sponsor groups. They'll have to prove that their group puts the resources to the best use, so they can get more sponsor groups.

Iowa needs to be the Ron Paul state. Other candidates need to start deciding if they even want to waste their money in Iowa.

Then after the Ames Straw poll...New Hampshire can start getting sponsor groups. Then South Carolina and Nevada...

Dripping Rain
11-13-2010, 01:49 AM
This thread is FULL OF WIN. EPIC WIN
I vote for a sticky of this idea

Agorism
11-13-2010, 04:12 AM
Don't you think we have to win CPAC first?

Maximus
11-13-2010, 11:35 AM
We need to do both

Tinnuhana
11-13-2010, 06:00 PM
As important as CPAC is, we need to have the organization on the ground in Iowa ahead of time...also in NH.

KCIndy
11-13-2010, 06:17 PM
This thread is FULL OF WIN. EPIC WIN
I vote for a sticky of this idea

I'll second that.

Iowa and New Hampshire will make or break the run in '12. We should all plan on supporting "boots on the ground" in Iowa, NH, SC and NV early and often. The earlier the local supporters in these states begin organizing - and the earlier they can get support from the rest of us - the better!