PDA

View Full Version : running on cocktails.....

steph3n
10-20-2007, 01:36 AM
of pepsi, emergen-c cranberry and ocean spray organic unsweetended 100% cranberry juice

oh my it is wonderful and quite uplifting!

Corydoras
10-20-2007, 01:39 AM
I gather you don't want me to pull on your ankles and bring you down from the ceiling?

How many of these have you had?

steph3n
10-20-2007, 01:40 AM
4 :)

steph3n
10-20-2007, 02:22 AM
on 6th now :)

austin356
10-20-2007, 02:32 AM
You might not believe me cause its the internet, but I just funneled some whiskey.

Well half-and-half whiskey and coke.

steph3n
10-20-2007, 03:02 AM
:D I stay away from that.....I have vitamins....mega vitamins....

You might not believe me cause its the internet, but I just funneled some whiskey.

Well half-and-half whiskey and coke.

freelance
10-20-2007, 05:21 AM
of pepsi, emergen-c cranberry and ocean spray organic unsweetended 100% cranberry juice

Which of the following doesn't belong in this group:

A. Pepsi
B. Emergen-C
C. Organic unsweetened cranberry juice

LOL!

You want a real kick in the pants? I have used this since 1989, and I am hooked! (Note the time stamps on most of my posts.)

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=2720&at=0

They have a "Fast Blast" version too, but it seems to make your energy level spike and then you crash--good for short-term, but the original wears off slowly. Puts Emergen-C to shame. Nothing like a caffeine built in with your vitamins to get your day off to a wonderful start. That and a cup of coffee and they'll scrape you off the ceiling.

steph3n
10-20-2007, 10:29 AM
this emergen-c is not bad and I get it for dirt cheap! I get 60 servings for less than $8

I am not doing is so much for the energy as you may think, I just like taking the vitamins in a liquid form :)
and sometimes I am feeling a little crazy and throw in the bad for you pepsi!

I have tried blue sky organic soda before, but the store to get it, was too far away last night and I did not feel like driving.

Which of the following doesn't belong in this group:

A. Pepsi
B. Emergen-C
C. Organic unsweetened cranberry juice

LOL!

You want a real kick in the pants? I have used this since 1989, and I am hooked! (Note the time stamps on most of my posts.)

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=2720&at=0

They have a "Fast Blast" version too, but it seems to make your energy level spike and then you crash--good for short-term, but the original wears off slowly. Puts Emergen-C to shame. Nothing like a caffeine built in with your vitamins to get your day off to a wonderful start. That and a cup of coffee and they'll scrape you off the ceiling.

Corydoras
10-20-2007, 10:38 AM
I like Airborne. Doesn't do a thing for my colds, but does make me feel better.

steph3n
10-20-2007, 10:54 AM
I like Airborne. Doesn't do a thing for my colds, but does make me feel better.

it is much the same a load of vitamins. Sometimes I like to down some 5 hour energy just for the sake of it, that stuff however tastes NASTY. the other stuff I drink is REDLINE, wow that stuff is powerful, it doesn't affect me as much as some, but it makes you shiver.