PDA

View Full Version : The key to the Christian Right?

RCA
10-20-2007, 12:11 AM
http://www.godtube.com/

:)

steph3n
10-20-2007, 12:12 AM
I had honestly never heard of this till it was on the news a few days ago, the key is through churchgoers getting the word to their friends one on one.

libertythor
10-20-2007, 12:14 AM
This is so beautiful. Christian conservatives, hippies, minarchists, business-type Republicans, Muslims, traditional Democrats, etc...ALL UNITED FOR LIBERTY!

goRPaul
10-20-2007, 12:25 AM
There's only one Ron Paul video on the site, but at least its a good one. I have no idea how much the site is used, but I doubt it's popularity matches YouTube's.

I'm going this Sunday to the megachurch in Orlando to pass out my own designed flyers that bear this quote:

"I have never been one who is comfortable talking about my faith in the political arena. In fact, the pandering that typically occurs in the election season I find to be distasteful. But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator."

^^ I hope that quote can win some people over and get him noticed.