PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a "council of clerics"

furface
05-17-2007, 08:15 AM
who choose who we can vote for for President, similar to Iran? I think we do. I think our council, a self perpetuating group of powerful journalists, lobbiests, and political insiders, has decided that Ron Paul is not an acceptable candidate. It's up to the American people to take back our country from these "clerics."

Hawaii Libertarian
05-17-2007, 08:29 AM
who choose who we can vote for for President, similar to Iran? I think we do. I think our council, a self perpetuating group of powerful journalists, lobbiests, and political insiders, has decided that Ron Paul is not an acceptable candidate. It's up to the American people to take back our country from these "clerics."

Find a copy of the book Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley. An establishment insider himself, he tells the complete story of how the insiders in finance, academia, business, politics, and journalism conspire together to advance their agenda.

Dr. Paul has spent his entire time in Congress trying to combat these evil people, that's why they're out to crush him (and us that believe in his message) at all costs.

http://www.radiobergen.org/powergame/tragedy.html

Om amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-0640582-6237714?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179411971&sr=1-1

Andrew76
05-17-2007, 08:38 AM

Too true, too true.

thePhilosopher
05-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Call me an idealist, but the voters are who decide who gets into office and who doesn't. The problem is that our nation is so polarized on one issue (guess what it is), that we could never get past the two parties. If conservatives voted for a libertarian candidate, they'd feel like their vote was "wasted." That mentality is the problem: vote for who you believe in! Those of us who want conservative change need to find ways to build bridges with conservatives of all shades and libertarians, instead of claiming that people like Glenn Beck (who wants real change) is "attacking" Ron Paul.

Suggesting that the man is keeping us all down is pathetic. We only have ourselves to blame for the situation we find ourselves in, and not corporate America. We have enabled the mainstream media, we have enabled corporate America, and now we should blame them? The internet is just now starting to revolutionize politics, and there is hope that we can actually take back what is ours through improved communication technology.

enhanced_deficit
06-08-2013, 08:46 AM
Obama Pastor of 20 years seems to suggest there is. He says Obama was Selected before he was Elected.

Oops, just realized I had clicked on last Page Page 3011 of 3011 lol