PDA

View Full Version : Obama is kenyan/muslim/ bullstuff.

talkingpointes
11-08-2010, 11:15 PM
How many more articles are people going to post about Obama being born in another country or being Muslim? Seriously look around you, are you that much of a sore loser your going to pander to ridiculous accusations that wouldn't amount to a hill of ant shit if taken into consideration. I would see the Conway aqua Buddha ad as a lesson in what not to do. A lot of people might be sheep, ignorant or just not intelligent enough to care, but when you throw out stuff like that you are doing us a serious disservice to provide tabloid speculation that will divert our cause. Which if you haven't came around to figuring it out is to; lay out a new political party that can provide a platform for a future with liberty. Not to muddle in the bullshit that is well bullshit. Also it kind of gives the uninformed speculators the idea that there might be some elements of bigotry.

For instance, so what if he is a Muslim, are you saying that all Muslims are bad ? Either way I love this site and hate to see the very neo-con like behavior of turning Muslims into some far-out violent character that only exist in the farthest reaches of the paranoid mind of the insecure. Remember who is running around the world with the guns... It's not them. If Obama was a muslim, I wouldn't care, if he was a kenyan I still would not care. Why ???? Because it's like Clinton cheating on Hillary when the real issue was having us bomb Serbia and you focusing people on the personal aspects of his slimy ass ways.

Bruno
11-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Posted in another thread:

There are thousands of threads on other topics as well. I don't advocate anyone spend time running around trying to convince people Obama was born in Kenya or is a Muslim. But I don't mind people doing so if those issues are important to them.

If Obama in his heart is a Muslim, I could really care less. I don't believe in God, so I only care when he uses his god to affect his decisions, (aka, Bush and many other leaders, invoking god as their justification for wars, for example). And I can understand the feelings of Christians and others that he misrepsented himself as a Chrisitian, which was a lie to the American people. Additoinally, some of Christian faith believe he could literally be the anti-christ, and have legitimate concerns in their mind as they look to the Bible to understand these crazy times we are in and the end of the world scenarios that could play out.

If Obama was born in Kenya, I could really care less. Except if that he was, then he would have mispresented himself as to his place of birth, and lied repeatedly, hid records, spent millions to defend himself in court, etc., only to illegitimately gain the office of President of the United States. That would be unconstitutional, and I would have a problem with that, as would many other Americans.

reillym
11-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Thank you sir, for proving that not everyone here is a racist idiot.

qh4dotcom
11-09-2010, 12:31 AM
There was no evidence backing the Aqua Buddha ad, only hearsay

As for the Kenyan citizenship there is plenty of evidence like the lack of an original 1961 birth certificate

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Obama is indeed a keynesian. Good observation :D

Vessol
11-09-2010, 12:35 AM
You know I was really disappointed that Stewart didn't have that clip on his show and make fun of it?

I guess he's not really into self-deprecation of him and his fans, eh?

libertythor
11-09-2010, 12:44 AM
IMO Obama's formative education outside of the US renders him as suspect, but I do believe that he is a US Citizen via his mother. The most likely reason for concealing the long form birth certificate is that his father is really his purported grandfather and his mother a Honolulu prostitute. Later the baby was passed off to his supposed mother who was dating a Kenyan diplomat.

talkingpointes
11-09-2010, 02:28 AM

As for the Kenyan citizenship there is plenty of evidence like the lack of an original 1961 birth certificate

Whether there was truth to aqua buddha or not doesn't matter once again. He attacked him personally about his faith, and it blew up in his face. We have enough on Obama we don't need to send time and resources to a front that is an extreme falsehood. What if Obama was having sex with horses ? Would we fund money bombs and canvas telling people how he is getting rammed by ponies. I would hope not, seriously. Concentrate on what matters, and what matters to me is what I can change and make for the better.

jbuttell
11-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Whether there was truth to aqua buddha or not doesn't matter once again. He attacked him personally about his faith, and it blew up in his face. We have enough on Obama we don't need to send time and resources to a front that is an extreme falsehood. What if Obama was having sex with horses ? Would we fund money bombs and canvas telling people how he is getting rammed by ponies. I would hope not, seriously. Concentrate on what matters, and what matters to me is what I can change and make for the better.

Your analogy makes no sense. We're talking about a situation that revolves around eligibility. It's a question of constitutionality, not some personal fetish. If there is any truth to these matters, he should be brought to justice. It would be treason, pure and simple. You see no conflict of interest where a president is a foreigner? It's strange how if this all amounts to nothing how some people are being thrown in jail for standing up for this belief.

Toureg89
11-09-2010, 10:00 AM
lol, its not like the left is without stupidity.

YouTube - Obama Is Not A Keynesian, He's An American! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrHkxqNT7s&feature=player_embedded)

Toureg89
11-09-2010, 10:05 AM

actually, i believe the state of Hawaii released a "soft/short" digital copy of his birth certificate.

this means that either the state government there forged a hard copy/committed fraud, or that he was really born in that state.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-obama-hawaii_N.htm

Elwar
11-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Obama is a Keynesian. I have proof.

Toureg89
11-09-2010, 10:10 AM
he certainly is a keynesian, and the proof for that would be his economic policies.

speciallyblend
11-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I really get tired of useless obama threads. Obama is not a registered republican or involved in the gop leadership process from local to national! obama is a great distraction from the real problem in the gop? Gop leadership! let me know when obama registers republican and is elected in the gop leadership!!! f obama turn all this energy and action to the right source the failed gop leadership from local to state to national enough is enough folks! all these obama distractions posted on rpf forums is doing exactly what the gop leadership wants you to do ignore the real problem the gop leadership, but go ahead keep complaining about obama which does nothing to reform the failed gop leadership!!! ban obama from rpf!! keep up the great work helping the failed gop leadership!

Bruno
11-09-2010, 10:19 AM
:p

I really get tired of useless obama threads. Obama is not a registered republican or involved in the gop leadership process from local to national! obama is a great distraction from the real problem in the gop? Gop leadership! let me know when obama registers republican and is elected in the gop leadership!!! f obama turn all this energy and action to the right source the failed gop leadership from local to state to national enough is enough folks! all these obama distractions posted on rpf forums is doing exactly what the gop leadership wants you to do ignore the real problem the gop leadership, but go ahead keep complaining about obama which does nothing to reform the failed gop leadership!!! ban obama from rpf!! keep up the great work helping the failed gop leadership!

YouTube - Lighten Up Francis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k)

Toureg89
11-09-2010, 10:21 AM
uh, not all of us were complaining.

see my 2nd post, pretty much postulates that its 99% likely obama is a citizen=no need for further discussion about his citizenship.

but if we want to take 5 minutes out of our time to post that hes a keynesian, i dont see the problem with that.

Bruno
11-09-2010, 10:27 AM
uh, not all of us were complaining.

see my 2nd post, pretty much postulates that its 99% likely obama is a citizen=no need for further discussion about his citizenship.
but if we want to take 5 minutes out of our time to post that hes a keynesian, i dont see the problem with that.

still open for discussion

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/tag/chiyome-fukino/

Also routinely quoted to debunk eligibility questions are the comments of Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, released on Oct. 31, 2008. WesternJournalism.com reports: “The television and print media used this statement as a reason to prevent and treat with contempt any investigation into whether Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii. But the language of the statement was so carefully hedged and guarded that it should have had the opposite effect.”

Here is the actual statement Dr Fukino made: “There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai’i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore, I as director of health for the state of Hawai’i, along with the registrar of vital statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai’i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

WesternJournalism.com concludes: “It is understandable that after such an apparently definitive statement most news outlets, whether conservative or liberal, would accept this as sufficient grounds to relegate the controversy to the status of a fringe phenomenon. Unless they happened to take the trouble to look into the ‘state policies and procedures’ as laid down by the relevant statutes. If they had done so, they would have seen that Dr. Fukino’s press release was carefully hedged and ‘lawyered’ and practically worthless.”

http://www.pr-inside.com/hawai-i-health-director-dr-chiyome-fukino-r893490.htm

But that lack of evidence or investigation didn't stop Fukino. She issued a legal and factual opinion based on a document that may or may not be accurate. We simply do not know. I can't say the document is inaccurate, because I have not seen its contents. But Fukino says she knows where Obama was born. Phil Berg, meet Chiyome Fukino.

Some questions for Dr. Fukino: Well, what hospital was he born in? Who was the attending physician? What hour was he born (astrologers would love to know that!). Whose names are listed on the COLB? (Any other questions readers want me to ask?) Dr. Fukino, are you going to tell us the contents of the document, and what it contains that forms the basis for the opinion you issued in your official capacity? Or are you going to continue to play games and gotcha?

You get the point. Fukino waded into a controversy that is-as one great sage once said at Saddleback Church-was 'way above her pay grade.'

Toureg89
11-09-2010, 10:40 AM
still open for discussion

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/tag/chiyome-fukino/

Also routinely quoted to debunk eligibility questions are the comments of Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, released on Oct. 31, 2008. WesternJournalism.com reports: “The television and print media used this statement as a reason to prevent and treat with contempt any investigation into whether Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii. But the language of the statement was so carefully hedged and guarded that it should have had the opposite effect.”

Here is the actual statement Dr Fukino made: “There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai’i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore, I as director of health for the state of Hawai’i, along with the registrar of vital statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai’i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

WesternJournalism.com concludes: “It is understandable that after such an apparently definitive statement most news outlets, whether conservative or liberal, would accept this as sufficient grounds to relegate the controversy to the status of a fringe phenomenon. Unless they happened to take the trouble to look into the ‘state policies and procedures’ as laid down by the relevant statutes. If they had done so, they would have seen that Dr. Fukino’s press release was carefully hedged and ‘lawyered’ and practically worthless.”

http://www.pr-inside.com/hawai-i-health-director-dr-chiyome-fukino-r893490.htm

But that lack of evidence or investigation didn't stop Fukino. She issued a legal and factual opinion based on a document that may or may not be accurate. We simply do not know. I can't say the document is inaccurate, because I have not seen its contents. But Fukino says she knows where Obama was born. Phil Berg, meet Chiyome Fukino.

Some questions for Dr. Fukino: Well, what hospital was he born in? Who was the attending physician? What hour was he born (astrologers would love to know that!). Whose names are listed on the COLB? (Any other questions readers want me to ask?) Dr. Fukino, are you going to tell us the contents of the document, and what it contains that forms the basis for the opinion you issued in your official capacity? Or are you going to continue to play games and gotcha?

You get the point. Fukino waded into a controversy that is-as one great sage once said at Saddleback Church-was 'way above her pay grade.'
technically yes, its still up for discussion, if you want to believe that government official/the state of hawaii is trying to commit fraud/perjury. thats where the 1% comes in. its possible, but logically less likely than given explanation of obama being naturally born.

perhaps my calculations were wrong.

maybe its 10/90, or 25/75, or 50/50.

but i see no reason to doubt his citizenship.

Bruno
11-09-2010, 10:49 AM
technically yes, its still up for discussion, if you want to believe that government official/the state of hawaii is trying to commit fraud/perjury. thats where the 1% comes in. its possible, but logically less likely than given explanation of obama being naturally born.

perhaps my calculations were wrong.

maybe its 10/90, or 25/75, or 50/50.

but i see no reason to doubt his citizenship.

No, no doubt at all! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=268062

Toureg89
11-09-2010, 11:16 AM
so, you're saying because no one in the federal government traveled to the state of hawaii to verify that the state's recorded birth certificate isn't a fraud/actually exists, that its the same thing as his BC actually not existing/being fraduelent?

an official in the hawaiian state government saying he has a legit BC is good enough for me.

if you want to prove he committed perjury, or fraud, i'd be happy to see any evidence you have.

Bruno
11-09-2010, 11:19 AM
so, you're saying because no one in the federal government traveled to the state of hawaii to verify that the state's recorded birth certificate isn't a fraud/actually exists, that its the same thing as his BC actually not existing/being fraduelent?

an official in the hawaiian state government saying he has a legit BC is good enough for me.

if you want to prove he committed perjury, or fraud, i'd be happy to see any evidence you have.

Not for me. :) That's where we differ.

silentshout
11-09-2010, 11:21 AM
I agree. He is a warmongering corporatist, and a good speaker. The worst kind.

erowe1
11-09-2010, 11:21 AM

How can the lack of something be evidence?

The people who think he was born in Kenya have had enough chances to try and prove it, and so far haven't been able to.

erowe1
11-09-2010, 11:22 AM
I agree. He is a warmongering corporatist, and a good speaker. The worst kind.

I don't get the way people think he's a good speaker. I think he's average at best.

Bruno
11-09-2010, 11:28 AM
How can the lack of something be evidence?

The people who think he was born in Kenya have had enough chances to try and prove it, and so far haven't been able to.

Hard to prove when he spends millions to stay out of court and seal documents that would prove/disprove his birthplace. Plenty of reason to question his place of birth.

It was for HIM to prove his citizenship, and for the states to verify (which they didn't). Prove I don't have a PhD from Harvard. (I've sealed all the records, just trust me).

I don't get the way people think he's a good speaker. I think he's average at best.

I agree. tuh, tuh, tuh (instead of "to"), his overuse of "folks", his inflections. Not impressed.

erowe1
11-09-2010, 11:38 AM
It was for HIM to prove his citizenship.

Says who?

Bruno
11-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Says who what?

The U.S. Constitution says POTUS is supposed to be an American citizen.

erowe1
11-09-2010, 11:44 AM
The U.S. Constitution says POTUS is supposed to be an American citizen.

It doesn't say anything about birth certificates. He says he was born in Hawaii. If you think he's lying about that, it's up to you to prove it.

muzzled dogg
11-09-2010, 12:01 PM
obama is a keynesian

Bruno
11-09-2010, 12:11 PM
It doesn't say anything about birth certificates. He says he was born in Hawaii. If you think he's lying about that, it's up to you to prove it.

we feel differently about that obviously.

and people have been trying, he's been obstructing them.

Krugerrand
11-09-2010, 12:20 PM

I have to agree with on that one. Everything he says has the exact same rhythm. His pauses get painful predictable. Take away his teleprompter and he goes from being horrifically boring to moronic.

oyarde
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
I have to agree with on that one. Everything he says has the exact same rhythm. His pauses get painful predictable. Take away his teleprompter and he goes from being horrifically boring to moronic.

Not just horrific and boring , but predictable too , you know what spin he is going to use before he even gets it out .

Bruno
11-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Not just horrific and boring , but predictable too , you know what spin he is going to use before he even gets it out .

And slooooooooowww (usually begining with "look...") to allow him plenty of time to spin and the audience to fall asleep and suddenly not care anymore, just wanting him to move on. Lots of repetitious hand movements. Insert a story about "folks out there" as much as possible.