PDA

View Full Version : Obama - "nothing ever justifies the slaughter of innocent men, women and children"

Anti Federalist
11-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I wonder, sometimes, why these people's heads don't explode from the force of the built up hypocrisy.

From the speech that Obama gave to the Indian Parliament,

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/119263/full-text-of-obama-speech-at-parliament.html?page=3

As we work to advance our shared prosperity, we can partner to address a second priority-our shared security. In Mumbai, I met with the courageous families and survivors of that barbaric attack. And here in this Parliament, which was itself targeted because of the democracy it represents, we honor the memory of all those who have been taken from us, including American citizens on 26/11 and Indian citizens on 9/11.

This is the bond we share.

It's why we insist that nothing ever justifies the slaughter of innocent men, women and children.

It's why we're working together, more closely than ever, to prevent terrorist attacks and to deepen our cooperation even further. And it's why, as strong and resilient societies, we refuse to live in fear, we will not sacrifice the values and rule of law that defines us, and we will never waver in the defense of our people.

Yeah, right...fuck you Mr. Obama, you fucking hypocrite.

YouTube - Tapes describe U S servicemen killing for sport in Afghanistan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIO6vUB6IQ)

Lucille
11-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Sometimes I think they actually believe the BS they spew.

Theocrat
11-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Really, Obama?

YouTube - Obama & Live Birth Abortion / Induced Labor Abortions / Infanticide Pro-Life Anti-Abortion Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA)

wizardwatson
11-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Obama - "nothing ever justifies the slaughter of innocent men, women and children"

....unless they are within the blast radius of one of my righteous drone attacks.

oyarde
11-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Really, Obama?

YouTube - Obama & Live Birth Abortion / Induced Labor Abortions / Infanticide Pro-Life Anti-Abortion Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA)

I think he will just say anything .

Heimdallr
11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Remember, people, he said INNOCENT men, women and children.

It was their fault they were living in the house the air force decided to target in the first place! They were clearly conspiring against the State to make them look bad.

ItsTime
11-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Remember, people, he said INNOCENT men, women and children.

It was their fault they were living in the house the air force decided to target in the first place! They were clearly conspiring against the State to make them look bad.

Exactly. Which is even scarier. After are WE are his enemies, are we innocent?

Heimdallr
11-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Exactly. Which is even scarier. After are WE are his enemies, are we innocent?

Guilty of thought crimes, obvi.

phill4paul
11-08-2010, 05:23 PM
What the fuck do you say to this. Honestly.

Yep. That'd be it.

Anti Federalist
11-08-2010, 05:29 PM
What the fuck do you say to this. Honestly.

Yep. That'd be it.

Good to see ya back, brother.

Anti Federalist
11-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Guilty of thought crimes, obvi.

This whole board is a thought crime in progress. - A RPF member whose name I've forgotten.

cswake
11-08-2010, 05:32 PM
I think it was a very hard choice, but the price was worth it! =p

YouTube - Madeleine Albright - 60 Minutes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIX1CP9qr4)

Heimdallr
11-08-2010, 05:39 PM
This whole board is a thought crime in progress. - A RPF member whose name I've forgotten.

:D That's what I was thinking of when I wrote that.

LibertyVox
11-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I wonder, sometimes, why these people's heads don't explode from the force of the built up hypocrisy.

Make that double fuck you for stating that that reverse logic in a barbaric sh8hole which does not hesitate to butcher its own people.

phill4paul
11-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Good to see ya back, brother.

:) "Short-timer."

Stary Hickory
11-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I am glad he feels that way....looks like we don't have to pay taxes anymore or worry about complying with Unconstitutional Obamacare.

Also states can secede as they please.....at last freedom!

Brooklyn Red Leg
11-08-2010, 06:06 PM
....unless they are within the blast radius of one of my righteous drone attacks.

Sadly too true. :(

Anti Federalist
11-08-2010, 06:13 PM

The rest of this thread could be devoted to nothing more than stories of innocents vaporized by drone attacks.

Brooklyn Red Leg
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
The rest of this thread could be devoted to nothing more than stories of innocents vaporized by drone attacks.

Of course, that's only the stories we know of and have not been suppressed. I wonder if there is another WikiLeaks infodump that catalogs heinous shit that we don't know of because its 'classified' to protect our 'tender sensibilities'.

Anti Federalist
11-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Troops stay until 2014 in Afghanistan bump