PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul and Joe Arnold after the election...

JoshLowry
11-08-2010, 01:43 PM
http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/WHAS11-visits-Senator-elect-Rand-Paul-in-Bowling-Green-106639543.html

This is a video that I didn't see posted here yet.

There are some really good clips of Rand talking about he is independent of the Republican label in this interview.

Everyone deserves a second pat on the back for electing a serious statesman.

Props to Joe Arnold as well, he was a real journalist during the campaign.

DeadheadForPaul
11-08-2010, 01:47 PM
http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/WHAS11-visits-Senator-elect-Rand-Paul-in-Bowling-Green-106639543.html

This is a video that I didn't see posted here yet.

There are some really good clips of Rand talking about he is independent of the Republican label in this interview.

Everyone deserves a second pat on the back for electing a serious statesman.

Props to Joe Arnold as well, he was a real journalist during the campaign.

Good clip.

I could watch post-election clips all day :)

I think ole J.A. was pretty fair to us over the course of the election. He's not blatantly for us, but his impartial ways really stick out compared to the liberal media

sailingaway
11-08-2010, 01:50 PM
I think ole J.A. was pretty fair to us over the course of the election. He's not blatantly for us, but his impartial ways really stick out compared to the liberal media

this^^

I did see that, but I still like it.

I also love that Joe Arnold figured out VERY early that if he caught Rand alone without other media, Rand would speak to him, because he was fair. He never had a break in coverage as a result. He just waited outside studios where he knew Rand was giving interviews... and got his own.

specsaregood
11-08-2010, 01:51 PM
LOL @ "But Paul is not a tweaker".

Matt Collins
11-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Yeah I was hoping to see JA at the election night party and shake his hand for being such a great guy, but unfortunately he wasn't there.