PDA

View Full Version : Senator Elect Paul names field rep to Senate Staff. Bryan Mills.

BamaFanNKy
11-08-2010, 09:32 AM
http://www.freemaninky.com/2010/11/bryan-mills-named-field-rep-for-senator.html

MRoCkEd
11-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Looks like another good choice to me!

Jeremy
11-08-2010, 09:48 AM
might want to fix the typo

specsaregood
11-08-2010, 09:53 AM
might want to fix the typo

indeed.

He is currently serving as local Republican Party Chairman, and I owns Mills Campaign Services, LLC. in the area

???:eek:

BamaFanNKy
11-08-2010, 10:32 AM
indeed.

???:eek:

Hey, I got most of the "Copy and Paste" bio shit changed. hehe

I was in a hurry.

I will do 12 hail Ayn Rand's.

TheDriver
11-08-2010, 10:38 AM
I will do 12 hail Aqua Buddha's.

:cool:

sailingaway
11-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Great!

BenIsForRon
11-08-2010, 10:44 AM
So Bama, do you know the guy? Is he one of the Ron Paul types who got involved in the local republican party to help change it?

Gage
11-08-2010, 02:14 PM
So Bama, do you know the guy? Is he one of the Ron Paul types who got involved in the local republican party to help change it?
I've been friends with him on Facebook for a while now, in addition to seeing him at a couple of events, and he seems to be a Ron Paul supporter as well. He lists The Revolution: A Manifesto as one of his favorite books on FB. :p

DeadheadForPaul
11-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I've been friends with him on Facebook for a while now, in addition to seeing him at a couple of events, and he seems to be a Ron Paul supporter as well. He lists The Revolution: A Manifesto as one of his favorite books on FB. :p

::tries to find evidence that Rand is a statist and is beholden to the establishment::
::can't do so::
::heads explodes::

BamaFanNKy
11-08-2010, 05:47 PM

I think he's always been a GOPer. You know, one of those evil republican types who've worked for Old School GOPers yet post on Liberty Forest. ;)

BenIsForRon
11-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Wait... so he posts here? Don't really understand your post.

Basically, I'm just concerned about Rand being negatively influenced. He met with Bill Kristol, had meetings with people from the Israel lobby, let McConnell fundraise for him... all scary stuff.

I'd much rather see Rand pull people from the Constitution or Libertarian parties for his cabinet, but I guess that might set off red flags for the other Senators he's supposed to work with.

low preference guy
11-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Wow. Can't believe you are expecting Rand to be negatively influence by his employees. It's ridiculous.

BamaFanNKy
11-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Wait... so he posts here? Don't really understand your post.

Basically, I'm just concerned about Rand being negatively influenced. He met with Bill Kristol, had meetings with people from the Israel lobby, let McConnell fundraise for him... all scary stuff.

I'd much rather see Rand pull people from the Constitution or Libertarian parties for his cabinet, but I guess that might set off red flags for the other Senators he's supposed to work with.

Yep. Scary stuff. I'm the guy who's worked for GOPers that posts here. You guys think people who had past political activism is a negative.

It's also dumb to think Senator Elect Paul should not meet with all sides.

BenIsForRon
11-08-2010, 06:15 PM
It's ridiculous.

Maybe it is. I'm paranoid on this particular issue. I was hoping for a staff of libertarian intellectuals.

BenIsForRon
11-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Yep. Scary stuff. I'm the guy who's worked for GOPers that posts here. You guys think people who had past political activism is a negative.

It's also dumb to think Senator Elect Paul should not meet with all sides.

Well I'm just worried because I've been a delgate with my local Republican party, and most of the other republicans are totally rank and file for the establishment. They totally supported the patriot act, FISA expansions, MCA, and all that stuff. They never questioned Bush's policies when he was in power. They believe islamofascism is taking over the country. I could go on and on, but needless to say, being a republican activist does not automatically make you a protector of liberty.

sailingaway
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Wow. Can't believe you are expecting Rand to be negatively influence by his employees. It's ridiculous.

Workers filter what he sees. Just look at that no earmark pledge he purportedly signed. Nothing not asked for by the President? Violation of separation of powers with the power of the purse in the Congress, much?

TheDriver
11-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Workers filter what he sees. Just look at that no earmark pledge he purportedly signed. Nothing not asked for by the President? Violation of separation of powers with the power of the purse in the Congress, much?

Catch your breath, I don't think you understand the pledge.... :rolleyes:

Confine your false accusations to one thread too, please.