PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul radio ad from HQ is excellent

max
10-19-2007, 10:35 PM
hard hitting ad....I'm glad RP is taking the gloves off. This ad t needs to be said about the Republicans

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/files/RonPaul_RealGOP.mp3

steph3n
10-19-2007, 10:36 PM
yes really good, to the point, good message, intertwined with Dr Paul and a voice over.

NinjaPirate
10-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Nice!

RP4ME
10-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Where is thsi gonna be run? NH? If so is this the biggest issue fo rthem? Many Repub are not Anti War in Iraq? Is thsi to get Dems nd Independents signed up? Whose teh traget audience?

Vetalem
10-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Where is thsi gonna be run? NH? If so is this the biggest issue fo rthem? Many Repub are not Anti War in Iraq? Is thsi to get Dems nd Independents signed up? Whose teh traget audience?
:eek::eek::D

steph3n
10-19-2007, 10:47 PM
RP4ME,

it is not time to get people to change just people to VOTE, name recognition is the most important, and this does a good job!

recess
10-19-2007, 10:49 PM
This is a great ad, the campaign is on the attack now. I love it.

michaelwise
10-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Ron's been at this thing a while. He knows what works. I'm glad he's putting the amnesty thing in their face. It seems they've been putting that issue on the back burner, trying to make people forget about it. In you face suckers.

PaleoConservative
10-19-2007, 11:03 PM
he talks about nation building, and most conservatives are against that. He doesn't directly mention the war in iraq and I like that.

wgadget
10-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Ron's been at this thing a while. He knows what works. I'm glad he's putting the amnesty thing in their face. It seems they've been putting that issue on the back burner, trying to make people forget about it. In you face suckers.

Maybe he's saving amnesty for a nice Huckabee attack in the next debate.

billm317
10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
i like

RP4ME
10-19-2007, 11:14 PM
RP4ME,

it is not time to get people to change just people to VOTE, name recognition is the most important, and this does a good job!

Huh? What are you talking about? Vote in Primaries? If this is trageting existing GOP members i think most of its is good but teh WAR issue is touchy with many of them. It IS the time to get people to switch parties....thats what this board has been focused on and is still! Im just saying afte rhearing it I wondered who it was meant for - a particualr state or person....I think those are legitamate qws.

bbachtung
10-19-2007, 11:15 PM
I love the ad.

steph3n
10-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Huh? What are you talking about? Vote in Primaries? If this is trageting existing GOP members i think most of its is good but teh WAR issue is touchy with many of them. It IS the time to get people to switch parties....thats what this board has been focused on and is still! Im just saying afte rhearing it I wondered who it was meant for - a particualr state or person....I think those are legitamate qws.

no, time to change parties has past now, this has to target those independent or GOP already.