PDA

View Full Version : Who do we contact in relation to Ron Paul and this Sub Committee Chairmanship?

american.swan
11-08-2010, 02:20 AM
We need to make our voices heard NOW!!

Who do we contact to make sure the right people know we are going to be pissed if Dr Paul doesn't get his chairmanship.

Can someone explain how these subcommittees work? Like who gets assigned to what committee. Amash needs to be in the same sub committee with Dr Paul, too, but I don't know if Amash wants to be there.

We need names and phone numbers and mailing addresses. I'm going to write a letter personally myself.

Knightskye
11-08-2010, 03:01 AM
I'd advise not acting preemptively.

LisaNY
11-08-2010, 03:38 AM
The entire world is looking at the fed right now. Foreign governments, big banks and not so big banks, even the most staunch Keynesians have started to sound the alarm bells. This issue has truly reached critical mass overnight, and on a worldwide scale. It is also known that Ron Paul is the only person on earth who has the balls and brains to take on the federal reserve. He will ask the right questions, the ones that people are demanding an answer to. There is no way they can derail him again, not this time, there are too many people watching.

american.swan
11-08-2010, 05:31 AM
I don't think the GOP establishment and Fed really cares anything about everyone elses opinion. Did the FED care about the world's opinion when it announced QE2?