PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticed Mainstream Republican supporters Love Ron now?

DeadheadForPaul
11-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Over the past few months, several mainstream Republicans I know have expressed their admiration and support for Ron.

All of these conversations were completely out of the blue.

The weird thing is that none of them know I'm a big Ron supporter. (note: these are people that don't know me really well like friends' parents)

I had dinner with a friend's family tonight, and out of nowhere, they started talking about Ron Paul and how they hope he runs. They all said they were former Huckabee or Romney supporters but really grew to love Ron over the past few months due to his role in the Tea Party movement

I was grinning from ear to ear

Anyone else encounter this kind of thing lately?

Seriously had this conversation 4 times since August

AuH20
11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Thanks to TARP, Ron's profile has grown.

wormyguy
11-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Encouraging!

Eryxis
11-06-2010, 09:55 PM
yes, i've experienced the same thing.

Sentient Void
11-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Absolutely, Ron Paul's and libertarian views have been becoming much more mainstream.

VERY good thing!

And a big slap in the face to those who said electoral politics doesn't bear fruit and is pointless ;)

james1906
11-06-2010, 10:21 PM
More people are saying "WTF are we still in Iraq for?" These people supported the war in the beginning, but no longer. They know RP will get us out.

sevin
11-06-2010, 10:25 PM
My psychic sense says: Republicans will jump on the "end the fed" bandwagon. It will end, only to be replaced by a worldwide central bank (most likely the IMF) as the proposed "solution." Mark my words. This is the only reason Ron is being given the time of day.