PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: The Revolution Continues....

TomtheTinker
11-06-2010, 02:02 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul: The Revolution Continues.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HTNtcRgSGk&feature=recentlik)

MelissaCato
11-06-2010, 02:13 PM
:D

JackieDan
11-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Hilarious!

Spider-Man
11-06-2010, 04:18 PM
wtf wall of text with shitty music

Agorism
11-06-2010, 05:46 PM
familiar not "familure"

remnant not "rement"

cadre not "cauldre"

non interventionist not "non-interventionest" (no hyphen and change one of the e's to i)

crucial not "crutial"

"principals" run schools. I think you wanted principles with an e

cliches not "cliche's"

and its ramifications not "and it's ramifications"

disintegration not "disintegration

credibility not "credability"

disintegration not "disinergration"

foreign not "foriegn'

runaway not "run-away"

today's events should be seen not "todays events should be seen"

Also i needs to be capitalized towards the beginning.

TomtheTinker
11-06-2010, 11:58 PM
familiar not "familure"

remnant not "rement"

cadre not "cauldre"

non interventionist not "non-interventionest" (no hyphen and change one of the e's to i)

crucial not "crutial"

cliches not "cliche's"

foreign not "foriegn'

runaway not "run-away"

While the fella who posted that youtube video should have ran his text threw a spell check..I would most definitely rather go threw life with his spelling deficiency then your cocky and smug attitude towards people.

"Let us all stick together in this great cause of liberty, and show the love that we all share for our country and the constitution."

Matt Collins
11-07-2010, 02:05 AM
wtf wall of text with shitty music
Here is one that is better for you:

YouTube - Ron Paul "Let the Revolution Begin" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDXKV3lO3fk&feature=player_embedded)

Agorism
11-07-2010, 02:33 AM
While the fella who posted that youtube video should have ran his text threw a spell check..I would most definitely rather go threw life with his spelling deficiency then your cocky and smug attitude towards people.

You're the one throwing insults.

Spider-Man
11-07-2010, 02:35 AM

"Let us all stick together in this great cause of liberty, and show the love that we all share for our country and the constitution."

All he did was offer corrections to the mistakes.

Spider-Man
11-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Here is one that is better for you:

YouTube - Ron Paul "Let the Revolution Begin" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDXKV3lO3fk&feature=player_embedded)

That is much better. My favorite 2012-themed video is one I'm sure you've seen before. It uses one of my favorite E.S. Posthumus songs as the soundtrack. It contains a couple of small audio glitches (maybe from uploading) and it dates itself toward the end, unfortunately, but I find it very inspirational to watch:

YouTube - Ron Paul: A 2012 Revolution (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6D3uPLlCu8)

GunnyFreedom
11-07-2010, 03:20 AM

:rolleyes: If we are that opposed to constructive criticism, I guess we will be OK with 5% again in 2012? We make things better so they will attract more people. We attract more people because we want to swear in President Ron Paul on January 20th 2013. Is it truly that much of a burden to endure constructive criticism?

LibertyEagle
11-07-2010, 03:29 AM

He was doing nothing of the sort. He was trying to help you. You, however, met that help by insulting him. Totally uncool.

JackieDan
11-07-2010, 06:17 AM
familiar not "familure"

remnant not "rement"

cadre not "cauldre"

crucial not "crutial"

cliches not "cliche's"

foreign not "foriegn'

runaway not "run-away"

Have tolerance brother.

Dripping Rain
11-07-2010, 06:48 AM
12on Paul

TomtheTinker
11-07-2010, 09:25 AM
:rolleyes: If we are that opposed to constructive criticism, I guess we will be OK with 5% again in 2012? We make things better so they will attract more people. We attract more people because we want to swear in President Ron Paul on January 20th 2013. Is it truly that much of a burden to endure constructive criticism?

The "constructive criticism" wasn't mine to bear I do believe there is a thin line between being constructive and being a stickler.

He was doing nothing of the sort. He was trying to help you. You, however, met that help by insulting him. Totally uncool.

I don't know how he was possibly trying to help me for I did nothing but re-post the video on the forum. If he was trying to be constructive and really help out the person who made the spelling errors sending a message to the maker of the video would of been fitting.

With that said I could of been a tad bit more constructive myself, for that I apologize. Just seemed to me that a simple suggestion to check spelling before you make a video would have been sufficient.

At the end of the day I should of left out the insults and
approached the convo with different attitude..sorry

Ron Paul 2012

Spider-Man
11-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Would've, could've, should've.

Agorism
11-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Have tolerance brother.

I haven't said anything negative.