PDA

View Full Version : Who Wrote the NAACP ‘Racist’ Tea Party Report?

bobbyw24
11-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Two weeks before a potentially game-changing midterm election, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has given its endorsement to a report labeling the tea party as a self-preserving movement of racist bigots. It‘s no wonder given the fact that NAACP’s political agenda conflicts with the vast majority of the tea party platform of smaller government and reduced spending.

With Wednesday’s release of the report, however, the news media is once again dropping the ball, not only by not pointing out the NAACP’s obvious conflict of interest with the tea party movement, but in failing to do their due diligence in reporting on where the report comes from and why it was written.

The Washington Post reports that the NAACP-endorsed “Tea Party Nationalism” was “put together” by the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights, but doesn’t report further on who the IREHR is. Politico reports that the NAACP “commissioned Leonard Zeskind and Devin Burghart” to write the study, but makes no mention of who Zeskind or Burghart are other than noting their association with the Institute.

The IREHR is a group with “long-held dreams for social and economic justice,“ who condemn the ”so-called Christian right, paleo-conservatism, and other far-right movements“ for their ”symbiotic relationship[s] with nativism and white nationalism.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/who-wrote-the-naacp-racist-tea-party-report/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_me

FrankRep
11-06-2010, 12:42 PM
NAACP Fail.

Tea Party Could Put Record Number of Black Conservatives in Office (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/5030-tea-party-could-put-record-number-of-black-conservatives-in-office)

Despite allegations of racism in Tea Party organizations, the Republican Party, and conservative groups, 2010 has witnessed more black Republican activism than ever before. by Raven Clabough

Theocrat
11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
NAACP Fail.

Tea Party Could Put Record Number of Black Conservatives in Office (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/5030-tea-party-could-put-record-number-of-black-conservatives-in-office)

Despite allegations of racism in Tea Party organizations, the Republican Party, and conservative groups, 2010 has witnessed more black Republican activism than ever before. by Raven Clabough

David Webb, organizer of New York City’s Tea Party 365, Inc., states, “I’ve gotten the statement, ‘How can you not support the brother?’”

I've had similar situations like that happen to me, too, as a conservative in the Black community. Most Blacks automatically assume that just because you call yourself "conservative" it means you are "Republican." From that, they make the illogical leap that you support racist policies (even though Lincoln, a Republican, was responsible for the Emancipation Proclamation that "freed" the slaves).

With organizations like the NAACP constantly calling out "Racism!" at every turn of a movement that seeks to shrink government, it's going to be an uphill battle for Black conservatives, to be sure. They don't even speak English; they speak Racism.

susano
11-06-2010, 02:07 PM
OP, I investigated that as soon as it became news and was not suprised to find it was a hard core zionist whose other writings are all about "anti semitism". 100% predictable. I practically don't have to look anything up anymore because I can smell that shit from a mile away.

Go look up the history of the NAACP and who was not only behind it but running it.

susano
11-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Here's a couple of posts I made at GLP on this:

Now, why do I feel that if researched these people I would find ties to communism?

I was looking at the NAACP hit list and found this interesting description of one their targets:

Clayton R. Douglas

Sixty-four year-old Tea Partier Clay Douglas lives in Tucson, Arizona. The biker and one-time mayor of the tiny hamlet of Bingham, New Mexico is a member of the ResistNet Tea Party faction. Douglas uses his ResistNet website profile to advertise his Free American website and radio program -- which has run racist stories like, "Are the Jews Behind the Destruction of America?" At a conference of another anti-Semitic group, Douglas once blamed Jews for the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Expanding on the above ....

If you go the NAACP website (I won't link them) and click on the New Tea Party Report, you'll see a picture that says "Tea Party Nationalism and is the clickable .pdf. There is only ONE entity that has an issue with nationalism and national sovereignty and that is the Communist Party.

Further we find this:

Tea Party Nationalism is a new report by Devin Burghart, Leonard Zeskind and the Institute for Research & Education on Human Rights that exposes the connection between numerous Tea Party leaders and racism.[/i]

hmm. Who is Leonard Zeskind? Well, he's a writer and this is representative of what he writes about:

“Exhaustively researched, Blood and Politics is not only a brilliant account of the origins, modes of operation, collaborations, and internecine disputes of white supremacist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust-denier, and anti-Semitic groups in America, but alerts us to the fact that despite—or perhaps because of—significant improvements in race relations and changing demographic patterns, we are likely to witness a resurgence of their activities.”

From one of his articles:

We didn't hesitate to point at the racism motivating the Tea Party protests. We are dedicated to countering the machinations of anti-immigrant organizations with hard facts and a principled call for human rights for all. We understand that the fight against ant-Semitism is central to any battle to curb white nationalism.

He continues:

We will continue to add an international framework to our program of countering the far right, racism, anti-Semitism and white nationalism in the United States. Consider in this regard our recent re-launch in Seattle, where a local meeting featured a presentation by Nick Lowles, editor of Searchlight magazine, an anti-fascist, anti-racist monthly based in London.

His entire site is filled with this stuff. Need I spell it out for anyone?

Pro ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Anti Nationalist
Anti Fascist (who fights with the fascists?)
Labels pro sovereignty Americans as racists
Fighting for "human rights" (except American human rights)
Fighting Anti Semitism!

So, what's this guy doing shaping the agenda of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and spreading racial hatred? Probably the same thing that Henry Moscowitz (co-founder)was.

This from the website Jewish Achievement:

[i]The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP): IN 1909, the NAACP was founded in the home of Joel Elias Spingarn, (a Jewish Columbia University professor of comparative literature who was also a founder of the publisher, Harcourt Brace). Among the NAACP's six to eight founders (sources vary) was also Henry Moscowitz. Joel Spingarn served as NAACP's Chairman of the Board from 1913 to 1939 and as its President from 1929 to 1939. He also established the Spingarn medal for outstanding achievement by an African American.

Following Spingarn in office was Arthur Spring who served as the NAACP President from 1939 to 1966. He, in turn, was succeeded by Kivie Kaplan, President from 1966 to 1975. Jews thus headed up the NAACP for nearly all of its first sixty-six years. Since 1975, the NAACP presidency has been held by blacks.

Who's driving the agenda here???