PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck gives Huckabee

Johnnybags
10-19-2007, 08:10 PM
tonights free airtime, gotta get Huck some money. He also said something strange like people are asking him if its time to get the guns ready? He says people are angry. Oddly, he told Huckabee 26 states have succession movements going on now? Whichever one does it has a new citizen.

Drknows
10-19-2007, 08:13 PM
I bet huckabee reads these forums most of his new ideas come from our posts/videos and ron paul.

Our Man Ron Paul needs to quit dropping the ball.

me3
10-19-2007, 08:14 PM
I bet huckabee reads these forums most of his new ideas come from our posts/videos and ron paul.
Don't kid yourself.

Our Man Ron Paul needs to quit dropping the ball.
That's just totally uncalled for.

gagnonstudio
10-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Huckabee is actually making more money in the last couple of days. Nothing compared to RP, but still, he was only at 60K yesterday and is over 110K today. Must be nice to have lots of nice MSM attention.

tfelice
10-19-2007, 08:17 PM
I think when Huckabee eventually runs out of cash and drops out, Paul will gain a lot of his supporters. Especially those who are supporting Huckabee primarily because he is an Evangelical Christian. Once Huckabee and Tancredo drop out, Paul will be the only Evangelical Christian left in the race.

Drknows
10-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Don't kid yourself.

That's just totally uncalled for.

Its the truth, These past couple weeks Ron Paul Supporters have been going on and on about Glenn Beck posting videos about it. One video even got picked up by Orielly, If you dont think Hucks camp or anyone else sees our fumbles your sadly mistaken.

Im not going to candy coat it for you.

Drknows
10-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Maybe you didnt see the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSeHMEjRy0

CurtisLow
10-19-2007, 08:28 PM
26 states have succession movements going on now?

Can anyone name them?

RP4ME
10-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Ill start....... Vermont, SC, Hi, Alsaka , texas, NH and maybe Montana - thats all I have for you...next?

ItsTime
10-19-2007, 09:08 PM
it is easy to waste hucks money, you just have to think google

frasu
10-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Huckabee is looking dangerous... Looks weird to me how much he start going on points that Ron makes. Ok, the Constitution is not a secret, but I mean talking points... Media seems to like Ron's ideas a lot but they prefer them to come from Huckabee or Thompson... If this goes on like this we are looking to a new media darling...

Interesting...:confused:

werdd
10-20-2007, 09:56 AM
hes a pandering goofy looking jackass