PDA

View Full Version : Should we be starting an email campaign to Boehner and Canter for Ron's subcommittee

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 11:39 AM
I just remember hearing that last time Ron was up for head of the subcommittee, they got rid of it until they could get someone more senior to head it. With all the articles etc about what Ron would do with the committee, I know there will be pressure on leadership to not let him have it. Should we, politely, be demonstrating we are focusing on that, and say we expect him and want him to be the subchair?

HOLLYWOOD
11-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Cantor

Boehner/Cantor don't care... these are the exact establishment guys that held their secret GOP RINO house meeting in Virginia a week after they were served a can of WhoopAss from the liberals.

John Roberts of CNN interviewing Ron informed him about the secret meeting. Ron didn't know anything about it.

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Cantor

Boehner/Cantor don't care... these are the exact establishment guys that held their secret GOP RINO house meeting in Virginia a week after they were served a can of WhoopAss from the liberals.

John Roberts of CNN interviewing Ron informed him about the secret meeting. Ron didn't know anything about it.

That is exactly why I suggest the email campaign, not so much intending to persuade them as, through sheer volume, to put the fear of God into them, so they don't think they can pull a fast one. Once they pretend they didn't think it mattered to the people, it would be too late.