PDA

View Full Version : Wow that "There are no rich" statement really irritates the liberals!

radiofriendly
11-05-2010, 10:12 AM
'There are no rich,' Senator-elect Rand Paul claims‎

I think he should keep repeating this---because it makes the liberals furious and the normal folks start to notice the stink...of course, he needs to start explaining why true humanitarian policy is in line with his:rolleyes: philosophy

http://www.google.com/search?q=rand+paul&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=#sclient=psy&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-SearchBox&q=rand+paul+%22there+are+no+rich%22&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=rand+paul+%22there+are+no+rich%22&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=4d2e2d2dbbfd80d2

Watch the idiotic twitter feed: http://www.google.com/search?q=rand+paul&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=#q=rand+paul&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=mbl:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wY&fp=d2cdcb7e8d9cd824

I just tweeted:
Love watching the liberals freak about Rand Paul saying "There are no rich people" It offends your need to promote class envy, doesn't it?

enter`name`here
11-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Of course it drives them mad, it contadicts their maxist class war fantasy. Rich vs poor is the us vs them of the left.

Fozz
11-05-2010, 10:18 AM
His comments may not go over well in one of the poorest states of the country.

sevin
11-05-2010, 10:19 AM
The comments are sickening. I don't understand how people can be so stupid! They obviously didn't listen to a thing he said.

Epic
11-05-2010, 10:22 AM
The left doesn't want to bring people together.... because they rely on driving them apart with class warfare.

Rand is right.

People are naturally interconnected. Not islands. What affects one will affect another.

RonPaulFanInGA

Election is over.

DeadheadForPaul

Why are you such a negative nancy?

Man, I would hate to be around you in real life. All you bring is negativity and criticism. That's all you have been doing for months on this board

Do something constructive and positive for once

Fozz
11-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Election is over.

I want him to be strong leader, not another embarrassment like Jim Bunning. So he still has to watch what he says.

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 10:24 AM
They just have nothing else. They are demonizing him expecting a presidential run and leadership -- yet are hoping he will save representative government and put the military on the table for spending cuts.

There are going to be at least two groups, those who have to hate him 'because', and continue to churn as during the election, and those who want to get priorities addressed and see him as a potential ally, who will bury the hatchet (mostly) until the next election.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Fozz was banned?

DeadheadForPaul
11-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Fozz was banned?

Wow that JUST happened within the past 5 minutes.

I wonder what he did besides being negative and whiny all the time.
Maybe he was exposed as an infiltrator. After all, he'd only been here since June 2009 and had been trying to undermine Rand on a daily basis

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Fozz was banned?

Wow, that is kind of weird. Maybe for something on a different thread.

jmdrake
11-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Rand Paul was making the same point that the apostle Paul was making. Everyone is connected. What effects one affects all. If you raise taxes on the "rich" and the rich end up spending less money everyone is hurt. The result of all of the tax increases has been more factories moving overseas. If they can't have low taxes they'll have cheap labor.

That said, we do live in a "sound bite" world. Rand's thinking context. He's going to have to keep in mind that others will quote him OUT of context.

JoshLowry
11-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Temp banned for 3 days. He's negative because it brings him attention.

We all deserve a break from it.

DeadheadForPaul
11-05-2010, 10:42 AM

LOL Thank you Josh

He really gets my blood pressure up.

About 1500 of his 2000 posts were the sole negative comment on any Rand thread

I would honestly think he was a KOS troll if he didn't post some pro-Ron stuff once in awhile

Sola_Fide
11-05-2010, 10:51 AM
I want him to be strong leader, not another embarrassment like Jim Bunning. So he still has to watch what he says.

Why was Bunning such an embarrassment? Besides being hawkish?

JoshLowry
11-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Why was Bunning such an embarrassment? Besides being hawkish?

Being hawkish is an embarassement.

Wasting trillions over seas is just as bad if not much worse than the money spent coddling people from cradle to grave here at home.

Sola_Fide
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Being hawkish is an embarassement.

Wasting trillions over seas is just as bad if not much worse than the money spent coddling people from cradle to grave here at home.

Thats true.

But the quote Fozz was talking about was the "there are no rich people" quote from Rand. Didn't have anything to do with foreign policy.

TheTyke
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
I will enjoy the break! :D

BenIsForRon
11-05-2010, 11:09 AM

Ok, well Rand is still making TV appearances. I think we should still allow the full range of discussion if new things are still happening.

If Fozz resurrected an old topic to be negative, that's different. He shouldn't have been banned, from what I've seen.

All I'll say is that Rand Paul needs to emphasize that it's small businesses that create most of the jobs, and not talk about rich people in general as the ultimate job creators.

S.Shorland
11-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Tom Woods' analogy of the 'perfected unibomber's bomb' is the best I've heard for explaining why it is production that drives prosperity.RP should certainly use it! I can't trace it for now but Rand could just ring him up of course.Honestly,it's so good,it could have been Schiff's.

dannno
11-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Ok, well Rand is still making TV appearances. I think we should still allow the full range of discussion if new things are still happening.

If Fozz resurrected an old topic to be negative, that's different. He shouldn't have been banned, from what I've seen.

All I'll say is that Rand Paul needs to emphasize that it's small businesses that create most of the jobs, and not talk about rich people in general as the ultimate job creators.

Teh Collins brings himself attention in quixotic and entertaining ways. The Fozz is doing the same thing, except that instead of being entertaining it can cause one to desire to slit their wrists.

http://www.bendependent.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/express_fml_illo090317.gif

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Tom Woods' analogy of the 'perfected unibomber's bomb' is the best I've heard for explaining why it is production that drives prosperity.RP should certainly use it! I can't trace it for now but Rand could just ring him up of course.Honestly,it's so good,it could have been Schiff's.

If Rand once mentions 'perfect unibomber's bomb' just think how that will end up in media and blogoshpere. He already hates poor people, because he wants to save their jobs. These people don't WANT to understand.

BenIsForRon
11-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Teh Collins brings himself attention in quixotic and entertaining ways. The Fozz is doing the same thing, except that instead of being entertaining it can cause one to desire to slit their wrists.

http://www.bendependent.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/express_fml_illo090317.gif

Didn't realize there was attention whoring going on, I'll take your word for it.

Don't expect me to hold back if Rand makes another BP style slip, though.

JoshLowry
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Didn't realize there was attention whoring going on, I'll take your word for it.

Don't take our word for it, take Fozz's word for it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=264992

His 8 negative posts in that thread were split off from a single thread. We're wasting our time just talking about him.