PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck: Federal Reserve “May Help Us” By Printing Money

AGRP
11-05-2010, 09:00 AM
More insight from our fellow Libertarian Judas Beck: http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-federal-reserve-%E2%80%9Cmay-help-us%E2%80%9D-by-printing-money/

FrankRep
11-05-2010, 09:03 AM
OUT OF CONTEXT.

Glenn is against the Federal Reserve's actions.

Glenn Beck Slams the Federal Reserve and Quantitative Easing
YouTube - November 3, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk33gnUvCgc)

Immortal Technique
11-05-2010, 09:05 AM
hes on air today again promoting the idea, he even referred to it as the same as the TARP decision, saying we can either crash hard or soft, ill upload the audio in a lil bit, ima see if he says anything more on it.
I refer to the video below as to becks unbalanced thought pattern

YouTube - Caller Angus Calls Out Glenn Beck On His BailOut Hypocrisy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8EPYcLmvQ)

edit:
In regards to his radio show taoday, he later goes on to speak against it, what the hell?
hes talking out both sides of his mouth

moostraks
11-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Beck usually does speak out both sides of his mouth.

FrankRep
11-05-2010, 10:11 AM

Glenn Beck does NOT support Quantitative Easing.

stuntman stoll
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM

This time Beck is right on both sides of his mouth. QE improves economic activity in the short term (holds off the necessary deflationary correction), much like racking up lots of CC debt makes you feel good in the short term. That does NOT make it right, and in no way improves the overall situation. It makes an inflationary crash that much more certain.
1st post!!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM

At least not until his puppet masters tell him to.

LibertyEagle
11-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Let me state up front that I do not trust Beck one iota. However, without hearing the entirety of what Beck said on this issue, my guess would be that good 'ol Alex took him completely out of context. Beck has had several shows highlighting what the FED is doing and he has been far from supportive of it.

On the other hand, Alex Jones has a long history of twisting other people's words. Remember when he did it to Ron Paul? I do.

Cowlesy
QE II is just more juice slammed straight in the vein.

Chieppa1

Until he does.

LibertyEagle
11-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Until he does.

Where did he? He's been talking all week about it on his TV show and slamming QE2.

Ekrub
11-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Beck in no way was supporting QE2 there. He said it MAY help Republicans because there will be a short term boost to the economy over the next year or so.

He also said that it would decrease the dollars value by 20%, and that isn't the way that he would do it. HE ALSO bashed the fed in the other video provided.

I'm no huge fan of Beck, but these outright lies and assumptions about him are getting old.

Modern_Matthew
11-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Beck will always be a mainstream kook, and regardless of when he seems to be on our side, I will never forget being called a domestic terrorist when Ron Paul was running for office.

thehighwaymanq
11-05-2010, 11:51 AM
I watched him destroy inflation yesterday for twenty minutes and go off on QE2. He was seriously anti-fed. When did he say this?

FrankRep
11-05-2010, 12:21 PM
I watched him destroy inflation yesterday for twenty minutes and go off on QE2. He was seriously anti-fed. When did he say this?

Glenn Beck was taken Out of Context. Beck called QE2 Russian roulette.

Slutter McGee
11-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Beck says something negative...screw Beck.
Beck says something positive...screw Beck.
Beck says something positive....pretend he said something negative...screw Beck.
Beck says something neutral...Beck needs to pick a side...screw Beck.
Beck heaps praises on our candidate...he is really a reptilian...screw Beck.
Beck is agreeing with us...part of a NWO plot...screw Beck.

It really is getting old.

Slutter McGee

JoshLowry
11-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Beck says something negative...screw Beck.
Beck says something positive...screw Beck.
Beck says something positive....pretend he said something negative...screw Beck.
Beck says something neutral...Beck needs to pick a side...screw Beck.
Beck heaps praises on our candidate...he is really a reptilian...screw Beck.
Beck is agreeing with us...part of a NWO plot...screw Beck.

It really is getting old.

Slutter McGee

Honey Honey Poison.

Beck is the slipperiest teleprompter reader of them all. That also makes him the most dangerous.

There is nothing wrong in being cautious with those who work for the MSM.

LibertyEagle
11-05-2010, 12:47 PM
For sure, Josh. I don't trust Beck either. But, we should be honest about what the man did and didn't say, or it makes us lose legitimacy (for lack of a better word).

Imaginos
11-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Exactly.

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Beck backed Perry for gods-sake (And this was very recent). The people who you endorse generally give you an idea on what that person believes. Given that knowledge, it can be easy to see why people are wary of and put off by Beck because he is a bag of contradictions. I also agree with Josh -- Honey, Honey, Poison. I also do not forget the Neo-Con Beck back @ CNN, and the insidious lies and bullshit against the movement back in 2007 and 2008.

He is as likely to torch you as he is to help you. For me, I like principled people who stand with consistency and non-contradictions. Beck has shown himself to be none of those things. Also, his theatrics are really off-putting, since it is so easy to tell it isn't sincere.

Deborah K
11-05-2010, 02:01 PM
:rolleyes: