PDA

View Full Version : Polls: Shrinking Government will hurt GOP

american.swan
11-05-2010, 04:53 AM
Source:
http://www.tnr.com/blog/william-galston/78752/american-support-political-compromise

Reaction:
I don't see the establishment GOP really pushing an Austrian influenced policy over the next two years. We expect the Neocon GOP to compromise and likely grow government. These polls to me show an uneducated electorate. They don't read, which means they might as well can't read. They don't understand the Austrian economic model. They are afraid of more spending because of people like Beck yelling about inflation. The liberals don't want to lose their social programs, which Ron and everyone here knows will be grandfathered for the dependent, but let the youth OUT!! What these polls show me is a lack of proper talking points. The media asks Ron and Rand about the Fed, but they do so mostly on rarely watched cable stations the average Joe has never seen. We need a real effort to explain the plan of attack.

We have to make it clear. We aren't going to leave anyone out in the cold who is already dependent. Social Security and the like.