PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Ex-Rep. Alan Grayson on MSNBC: The Center Cannot Hold

purplechoe
11-04-2010, 10:09 PM
YouTube - Rep. Alan Grayson: The Center Cannot Hold (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzjrA9iabU)

he talks about Ron Paul and auditing the Fed at about the 5:00 mark...

revolutionary8
11-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Grayson got too cocky on other issues besides the Fed and went WAY too big. His head is on straight when it comes to the Fed, and he can own it, but otherwise, he is off in La La land. If he were a smart politician, he would have stopped at hello, which actually gives me hope. :D People like him and Kucinich trip me out b/c deep down, I keep thinking they will eventually see the light and become great allies. Kind of like the elves in LOTR or Jerry Macguire.

lllaaallaaalllaaa :D
ahhhh one can dream.

StateofTrance
11-04-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.grayson.house.gov/UploadedPhotos/MediumResolution/45163072-9f4f-4337-a646-2d59f0c86e1f.jpg

revolutionary8
11-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I don't think I'll be doubting either GRAYSON OR KUCINICH in their RESPECT for Ron Paul, so that has a lot to do w/ why I respect them.

I can't say the same for certain supposed "ALLIES" w/in the GOP.

ENEMIES= WE ROLL FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC

Daamien
11-04-2010, 10:35 PM
I will miss Alan Grayson's awesome neckties.

revolutionary8
11-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I will miss Alan Grayson's awesome neckties.

My hope is that they replace DEAN with Grayson.
one can dream.

oyarde
11-05-2010, 06:50 PM
My hope is that they replace DEAN with Grayson.
one can dream.

Now that would be entertaining .

cooker263
11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
It's funny he's such a lefty and he was so odd sometimes that I was hoping he's lose, now I'm sad that he's gone. If you think about it, on issues that REALLY matter, he was on our side - the Fed, the war. You have to remember that he created a lot of attention, too. All in all, I think it's too bad he left but he didn't help himself with his ridiculous antics.

oyarde
11-05-2010, 07:29 PM
It's funny he's such a lefty and he was so odd sometimes that I was hoping he's lose, now I'm sad that he's gone. If you think about it, on issues that REALLY matter, he was on our side - the Fed, the war. You have to remember that he created a lot of attention, too. All in all, I think it's too bad he left but he didn't help himself with his ridiculous antics.

I can never forget about health care or his arrogance .

surf
11-05-2010, 07:42 PM
anti-war and anti-fed (and i'd guess pro-pot). i'm gonna miss him.

oyarde
11-05-2010, 07:59 PM
anti-war and anti-fed (and i'd guess pro-pot). i'm gonna miss him.

Be careful of that . He is exactly the kind of guy who would take all your earnings and spend it how is best .

surf
11-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Be careful of that . He is exactly the kind of guy who would take all your earnings and spend it how is best .

earnings? my opinion of Grayson is that he'll at least look me in the eye and tell me he is taking my wallet. but he's also one of those that sponsored bills to end the war -
Rep Alan Grayson Introduces the War Is Making You Poor Act
YouTube - Rep Alan Grayson Introduces the War Is Making You Poor Act (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_TtYQEDTo)

oyarde
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM
earnings? my opinion of Grayson is that he'll at least look me in the eye and tell me he is taking my wallet. but he's also one of those that sponsored bills to end the war -
Rep Alan Grayson Introduces the War Is Making You Poor Act
YouTube - Rep Alan Grayson Introduces the War Is Making You Poor Act (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_TtYQEDTo)

I agree he would tell you it is best if he steals from you .

Son of Detroit
11-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Good riddance.

james1906
11-05-2010, 08:56 PM
He's kinda of a dumbass, but was good on some issues.

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 09:28 PM

He voted for the Patriot Act, and said Sanders selling out the audit, in the end, was the thing to do, when progressives were wondering whether to join us in making a stink about it.