Son of Detroit
11-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Now! :)

ClayTrainor
11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
is there a live stream link anywhere?

Son of Detroit
11-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Justin Amash name drop by Paul and then the one lady (don't know her name) reps him in addition!

axiomata
11-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Justin Amash name drop by Paul and then the one lady (don't know her name) reps him in addition!
She seemed to know her candidates; I was pleasantly surprised that she was able to follow up on Paul's endorsement of Amash with that factoid.

Son of Detroit
11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
This is an amazing show so far. Now Stossel is debating foreign policy with some Conservative woman.

HOLLYWOOD
11-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Gesus... That Young America's Foundation Hack, Kate Obenshain is a moron.

Man, can she talk without thinking... blah, blah, blah, and on and on and on... total Broken Record NEOCON barking talking points with pathetic rebuttals to John Stossel.

Is she on crank/meth/speed?

Baptist
11-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Found this while looking for the Paul/Stossel vid. This will at least keep you occupied for 7 minutes.

YouTube - Peter Schiff on FOX Business News 11/04/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWmAXBUvXM)

Wesker1982
11-04-2010, 07:48 PM
plz someone youtube this!:D

HOLLYWOOD
11-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Thanks, awesome piece.

Found this while looking for the Paul/Stossel vid. This will at least keep you occupied for 7 minutes.

YouTube - Peter Schiff on FOX Business News 11/04/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWmAXBUvXM)

axiomata
11-04-2010, 08:04 PM
I've had Fox Business on all day and its pure gold as far as cable TV goes.

keh10
11-04-2010, 08:19 PM

Haha, really good interview. It seems that Peter is starting to make headway over there at Fox Business.

JK/SEA
11-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Boy!...Peter should be a U.S. Senator...oh wait...sorry, nevermind.

HOLLYWOOD
11-04-2010, 08:26 PM
CA Prop 19... Bill Oreilly is such an asshole.

All his justifications to John Stossel are flawed.

trey4sports
11-04-2010, 08:40 PM
I've had Fox Business on all day and its pure gold as far as cable TV goes.

BINGO!

I've done the same and I can definitively say that FBN is fastly becoming a Libertarian channel.

trey4sports
11-04-2010, 08:42 PM
CA Prop 19... Bill Oreilly is such an asshole.

All his justifications to John Stossel are flawed.

Yeah did you hear him though?

I'm "open minded to this issue"

While I DOUBT he truly is it's great that we as libertarians, paleo-cons, and the such are actually gaining enough traction that douchebags like O'reilly have to atleast pretend to be open-minded and not alienate us.

SWATH
11-04-2010, 08:54 PM
O'rly is an idiot.

Paraphrasing O'rly: "drugs should be totally illegal but alcohol should be legal because the difference is you only do drugs to get buzzed but you can do alcohol and not get buzzed, big difference"

just as much of an idiot as the white haired guy who said:

"I don't think people should be allowed to carry guns because when I was on the subway I looked around at people and thought which one of them I would be comfortable with being armed and the answer was none of them. They could unintentionally or intentionally shoot me with it so no one should have a gun"

ClayTrainor
11-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Here's Stossel on O'Reilly's show from earlier today.

YouTube - John Stossel Loses His Bet To Bill O'Reilly! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jmIQ_1D8sI)

Sentient Void
11-04-2010, 09:53 PM
FBN is pretty awesome and definitely on it's way to becoming the 'Libertarian Channel du Jour'.

I love 'Stossel' and john Stossel often makes some solid replies, even some that I don't think of, but I feel he misses a LOT of opportunities to quickly and easily refute conservatives' and progressives', et als positions on their inconsistency, hypocrasy, and immorality.

I find myself yelling at the screen sometimes in anger that I feel sometimes he does libertarian philosophy a bit of an injustice (while having such an opportunity with a growing viewer base to really let the libertarian philosophy shine) by not giving the solid libertarian replies/responses/refutations to the knee-jerk reactions of the opposition.

trey4sports
11-04-2010, 10:14 PM
FBN is pretty awesome and definitely on it's way to becoming the 'Libertarian Channel du Jour'.

I love 'Stossel' and john Stossel often makes some solid replies, even some that I don't think of, but I feel he misses a LOT of opportunities to quickly and easily refute conservatives' and progressives', et als positions on their inconsistency, hypocrasy, and immorality.

I find myself yelling at the screen sometimes in anger that I feel sometimes he does libertarian philosophy a bit of an injustice (while having such an opportunity with a growing viewer base to really let the libertarian philosophy shine) by not giving the solid libertarian replies/responses/refutations to the knee-jerk reactions of the opposition.

Yeah me 2. He is very smart but he just lets people come on his show espouse their BS view and then says little to refute it.

Daamien
11-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Great Schiff video! I'm looking forward to watching Ron's when someone can post the youtube link.

DamianTV
11-05-2010, 01:25 AM

At about a minute in to the video, this other jackass is talking about how the stock market is so strong. Lets clarify that. When new money is printed out of nothing, it takes time for the entire market, not just the stock market, to adjust to the increase in the money supply. What is happening I think is the assholes on wall street all get a shot to spend this newly printed money at the same value as the rest of the existing money, and that has to happen at least once for the rest of the economy to realize there is new money in existence, adn then as a result drop its value. SO essencially, the douchebags get new free money out of nothing and spend it at the higer value, which once it is out of their hands, pollutes the rest of the moeny supply, then it drops.

Am I anywhere even close on this?