PDA

View Full Version : "Extremist GOP: lunatic Ron Paul in charge of Federal Reserve oversight"

Agorism
11-04-2010, 06:40 PM
http://littlegre enfootballs.com/page/228998_Extremist_GOP-_lunatic_Ron_Pau

Extremist GOP: lunatic Ron Paul in charge of Federal Reserve oversight

Link to article

TRIGRHAPPY
11-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I was just reading another story about this very topic. Looks like Ron Paul will be getting the position I'm sure he's been looking forward to his entire congressional career......

It's like putting a fox in charge of the hen house.........so we can be confident of some feathers being ruffled (to say the least) over at the Fed.

Anti Federalist
11-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Ugh, give me some warning that I'm linking through to a Little Green Fartballs blog.

Nice to see those idiots melting down though.

Brooklyn Red Leg
11-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Ugh, give me some warning that I'm linking through to a Little Green Fartballs blog.

Nice to see those idiots melting down though.

Yea. Bankster scum like LGF are going to come out of the woodwork soon.

nobody's_hero
11-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Yea. Bankster scum like LGF are going to come out of the woodwork soon.

Yeah, it frustrates the hell out of me. For the die-hard partisan liberal, big banks are always the enemy . . . until the teams switch.

forsmant
11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
What kind of comments are those?

2young2vote
11-04-2010, 07:15 PM
So these people are upset that he wants to end the institution that printed money to bail out the corporate banks? Why am i not surprised?

angelatc
11-04-2010, 07:29 PM

LGF is a weird site. Charles Johnson used to be a neocon, then he turned into a liberal. That's not necessarily odd - the only thing that is really different is that he no longer sees radical Muslims in his closets.

What is weird is that all his readers turned with him.

sailingaway
11-04-2010, 07:40 PM
So these people are upset that he wants to end the institution that printed money to bail out the corporate banks? Why am i not surprised?

They are literally cheering the 'private international regulations' put into place to control OUR central bank.

purplechoe
11-04-2010, 08:03 PM

The Fed will probably have to start a new office just to deal with him.

:D

Imperial
11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
LGF is a weird site. Charles Johnson used to be a neocon, then he turned into a liberal. That's not necessarily odd - the only thing that is really different is that he no longer sees radical Muslims in his closets.

What is weird is that all his readers turned with him.

Supposedly back in the day LGF was one of the top 10 conservative websites; today if it was on such a ranking, it would be at RPF levels.

I wonder why LFG doesn't merge with FrumForum?

AuH20
11-04-2010, 08:12 PM
People defending the Fed? WTF?

FrankRep
11-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Extremist GOP: lunatic Ron Paul in charge of Federal Reserve oversight (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/228998_Extremist_GOP-_lunatic_Ron_Pau)

Link to article

Why link little green footballs?