PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter tweets on Rand's speech

sailingaway
11-04-2010, 04:13 PM
AnnCoulter rubio should have asked to speak before rand paul. sounds like jindahl after paul's barnburner. 03 Nov 2010

AnnCoulter RT @HeyTammyBruce: Rand Paul is going to be a more reliably conservative vote than Marco Rubio. I know, just mark my words. 03 Nov 2010

AnnCoulter fantastic speech by rand paul. the republic is safe. 03 Nov 2010

RT@EricMorris @AnnCoulter Really? I think Rubio is making a great speech.

AnnCoulter IT WAS GOOD! But Rand Paul knocked my socks off! 03 Nov 2010

from the window on the side of this link, I have no idea how to get this stuff otherwise (and don't read the article, it's aggravating, and false.)

h xxp://outsourcenews.net/ng/2010/11/04/teabaggers-rabid-wingers-palin-lost-bigtime

obijuan
11-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Ann also mentioned Ron Paul as her pick for 2012 on some late night show political show...this is good news I think.

Kotin
11-04-2010, 04:24 PM
badass!

Agorism
11-04-2010, 04:53 PM
That "I have a message line" that he started with was rhetorically awesome.

He didn't overly use it every single time he was in front of a camera because it's not the message every voter wants to hear, but it's perfect as message to his base and to the president.

When Rand won the primary it was the "I Have A Message From Tea Party!" speech.

When Rand won the general it was the "I Have A Message From The People Of Kentucky!" speech.

Best rhetoric of the cycle

amisspelledword
11-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Ann also mentioned Ron Paul as her pick for 2012 on some late night show political show...this is good news I think.

ive seen that clip and even posted it here before

BUT i think its just talk. she said it so long ago and i think she was only saying to show how much she didnt like john mccain.

i hope im wrong. she would be an interesting ally.

Agorism
11-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Having Beck and Coulter would be huge although you can never tell what they're thinking completely.

sailingaway
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Having Beck and Coulter would be huge although you can never tell what they're thinking completely.

Coulter is more intelligent. If she whole heartedly ever comes on board (not the 'except for this' stuff) I think that would be great.

SWATH
11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
"It has been said the Senate is the most deliberative body, well when I get there I will ask them to respectfully deliberate on this"

Matt Collins
11-04-2010, 05:21 PM
YouTube - Ann Coulter endorses Ron Paul in 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPygNYXXQGk)
YouTube - "Cranky Ann" Coulter backs Ron Paul 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGs5RgKD_-Q)
YouTube - Ann Coulter On Ron Paul & Libertarianism At CPAC 2010 - The Remix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT9XQgSVdIg)

sailingaway
11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
She also defended Rand after the Maddow show, on the Week saying , come on, the guy's a libertarian, he probably has a million letters to the editor out there fighting against government encroachment......

she didn't seem to think that was a bad thing, just a feature.

RonPaulCult
11-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Ann was asked on Freedom Watch if she's more Ron Paul or more Sarah Palin. She said she's more Sarah Palin

Zatch
11-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Coulter > Malkin

Cardinal Red
11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Just like any allies, their interests and ours are not always aligned, and we will not always be in agreement with them. (I'm not always in agreement with Rand or Ron FWIW). But neither of them are establishment tools, and both can do a tremendous amount to bolster us with traditional conservative constituencies. I'm delighted to have them on board.

wormyguy
11-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Ann was asked on Freedom Watch if she's more Ron Paul or more Sarah Palin. She said she's more Sarah Palin
IIRC wasn't that because she thought Palin pissed liberals off more?

Sola_Fide
11-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Coulter is not as bad as some people think. I read one of her books a long time ago and was pretty impressed at herfiscal conservatism. I could see why she likes Rand.

itshappening
11-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Coulter is not as bad as some people think. I read one of her books a long time ago and was pretty impressed at herfiscal conservatism. I could see why she likes Rand.

her fiscal conservatism doesn't seem to apply to military and overseas spending i.e she is a hypocrite

sailingaway
11-05-2010, 06:40 AM
her fiscal conservatism doesn't seem to apply to military and overseas spending i.e she is a hypocrite

She's an entertainer and reads the mood of her constituency so to speak. She isn't a political leader, per se. Within that, however, she does have impact, and she was for Iraq more in a GOP partisan way than anything else, as far as I could tell. I'm not saying she's the Judge, for example, but she articulates things in a much more intelligent fashion than Beck, who I really have a hard time listening to, sort of like Olbermann. Beck is addressing some good topics and is introducing a lot of people to them, it is the anti-intellectual way he does it that seems like false populism to me.

I mean, Rand and Ron are populists, and Ron discusses things at an adult level, he just expects you can find a dictionary if you need one.