PDA

View Full Version : How much cheating do you think went on this election 2010

Liberty4life
11-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Personally I think it possibly cost nine or ten congressional seats and three senate seats.

heavenlyboy34
11-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Probably a lot, but I don't care. Hopefully, it will help bring the regime to a peaceful end. :)

oyarde
11-04-2010, 12:02 PM
I think quite a bit .

oyarde
11-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Personally I think it possibly cost nine or ten congressional seats and three senate seats.

Like a Nevada senate seat ??

RonPaulCult
11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Like a Nevada senate seat ??

Exactly!

WillieKamm
11-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Like a Nevada senate seat ?? The polls aren't perfect but it seems to me they were more than a bit off in Nevada. The unions and fellow travelers pulled out all the stops for Reid. That and I grew up in Chicago so am naturally cynical about elections in this country.

pacelli
11-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Whether cheating at the polls was in the favor of the liberty movement or the favor of our political foes, it is WRONG.

osan
11-04-2010, 01:02 PM

I don't think there was a lot. I do, however, suspect that what did occur was very carefully chosen. I could be wrong, but NV had the stink on it like nobody's business. Makes sense as Reid is a central element in the current agenda push.

I doubt Pelosi's outcome was based on fraud - an 85% margin is too risky even for these scumbags. They pretty well knew people in SF are too stupid to live and banked on that fact to carry the day. Worked like a charm.

Not sure about Frank, but MA isn't exactly home of the rocket surgeon, either.

Yes, fraud is surely out there, but in most cases very sparingly applied for the handful of important cogs whose futures appear to be at some hazard.

oyarde
11-04-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't think there was a lot. I do, however, suspect that what did occur was very carefully chosen. I could be wrong, but NV had the stink on it like nobody's business. Makes sense as Reid is a central element in the current agenda push.

I doubt Pelosi's outcome was based on fraud - an 85% margin is too risky even for these scumbags. They pretty well knew people in SF are too stupid to live and banked on that fact to carry the day. Worked like a charm.

Not sure about Frank, but MA isn't exactly home of the rocket surgeon, either.

Yes, fraud is surely out there, but in most cases very sparingly applied for the handful of important cogs whose futures appear to be at some hazard.

The SanFrancisco thing is probably accurate . The Nevada vote likely stolen .

nate895
11-04-2010, 01:14 PM
I think it was targeted fraud. What a lot of people don't realize as well is that when the ballot box is stuffed, it is stuffed to be believable. You don't throw in a whole bunch of votes for one candidate; that is easy to figure out. What you do is you magically find ballots, program the machine, etc., that are 55-45, or 60-40 in favor of the person you are rigging it for. For example, when counting the votes on a machine, they'll program it it so 10% of the opposition vote is transferred to some other candidate. Or, in the case of King County, WA, you find a trunk full of votes that are 70-30 for the Democrat.

Another thing is that I think they let the House races just happen. Everyone and their brother knew that a GOP wave was coming in the House vote. Rigging it to restrict their results would have been so obvious. However, they successfully constructed a narrative in the Senate races that it was "extremist" Tea Partiers vs. "mainstream" Democrats. That narrative failed to happen in the House. Therefore, the voters could swallow an awash for the Tea Party because of the gaffes of some of its more prominent candidates.

Romulus
11-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Everyone knows you can't win in Las Vegas.

teacherone
11-04-2010, 01:20 PM
are we talking voter fraud or vote fraud?

Liberty4life
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
are we talking voter fraud or vote fraud?

Both!

Liberty4life
11-05-2010, 09:24 AM
I think it was targeted fraud. What a lot of people don't realize as well is that when the ballot box is stuffed, it is stuffed to be believable. You don't throw in a whole bunch of votes for one candidate; that is easy to figure out. What you do is you magically find ballots, program the machine, etc., that are 55-45, or 60-40 in favor of the person you are rigging it for. For example, when counting the votes on a machine, they'll program it it so 10% of the opposition vote is transferred to some other candidate. Or, in the case of King County, WA, you find a trunk full of votes that are 70-30 for the Democrat.

Another thing is that I think they let the House races just happen. Everyone and their brother knew that a GOP wave was coming in the House vote. Rigging it to restrict their results would have been so obvious. However, they successfully constructed a narrative in the Senate races that it was "extremist" Tea Partiers vs. "mainstream" Democrats. That narrative failed to happen in the House. Therefore, the voters could swallow an awash for the Tea Party because of the gaffes of some of its more prominent candidates.

Right on target.