PDA

View Full Version : BSNBC goes berserk after Rand's victory speech!

Matt Collins
11-04-2010, 01:16 AM
[/URL]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyCBUBPcalw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UyCBUBPcalw)
After the speech, watch Lawrence O'Donnell, Olbermann and Rachel Maddow discuss how Rand will destroy the world economy and put the US government into default by filibustering any bill to raise the national debt ceiling.

They even call him an anarchist saying that he is going to plummet us back into the 19th century. Then they try to call him a "birther". :rolleyes:

These people are pathetic and need to work on their propaganda skills. Really they should try to be more subtle and less transparent than this.

ronaldo23
11-04-2010, 01:32 AM
But if the election shows nothing else, it's that no one in this country listens to these morons at MSNBC, in the same way that they aren't listening to Obama when he says that it's not his policies that have failed, but his lack of ability to explain them.

MSNBC has been using very similar tactics all year to paint tea-partiers/republicans as crazy nutjobs. And yet, Independents have picked tea-partiers at 20+ margins compared to the democrat candidate. It used to make my blood boil to watch the coverage Rand would get, but now when I see it, I just laugh a little on the inside and feel excited that they are that worried about what he will do in Washington. On a side-note, politics aside, Ed Schultz may actually be the worst television host on tv.

PermanentSleep
11-04-2010, 01:33 AM
I read about this while I was at the party. First time I've seen it and I honestly cannot stop laughing. Thanks for posting. Cheers.

itshappening
11-04-2010, 04:16 AM
the lefts smear tactics did work in some cases i.e Buck who I thought was a decent candidate against Bennet who really should have gone down

Maddow and the MSNBC crew desperately wanted it to work on Rand

Dr.3D
11-04-2010, 04:25 AM
They can keep right on with their propaganda, when there finally isn't anybody watching that channel, it will be freed up for different government propaganda outlet at the expense of the idiot who owns it.

Matt Collins
11-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Olbermann has been suspended from BSNBC.... sweet sweet irony.

BamaFanNKy
11-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Olbermann has been suspended from BSNBC.... sweet sweet irony.

Yeah.... Anyway we can frame everyone in that video? haha

CMoore
11-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Watching these people's heads explode has been one of the best parts of this whole thing. The end of civilization as we know it according to them.

"Will need to be raised...."

Why does it need to be raised? Must we be forced to go farther and farther into debt until.....until what?

I have been going out to www.ndr.de everynight to practice up on my German. Last night I was reading a news item on their website that said the Germans are critical of our higher and higher debt. They feel it is a violation of international agreements. They did not say which agreements, it was a short article. But the point is that even other countries are telling us we need to stop it now.

lordindra3
11-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, would one of the more knowledgable of our liberty minded bretheren educate me on how this works? Obviously we cannot default on our debt. That part I would assume is true. So what do we do?

Cant we just cut spending programs? Why wouldnt it be that simple? I dont understand? Couldnt we just defund a bunch of stuff? I wish it would be pointless wars and benefits for illegals, but thats just me, call me crazy. How about yall? Please educate me because I am extremely curiious... JMDrake? Your usually pretty good at this stuff....

jmdrake
11-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Hey guys, would one of the more knowledgable of our liberty minded bretheren educate me on how this works? Obviously we cannot default on our debt. That part I would assume is true. So what do we do?

Cant we just cut spending programs? Why wouldnt it be that simple? I dont understand? Couldnt we just defund a bunch of stuff? I wish it would be pointless wars and benefits for illegals, but thats just me, call me crazy. How about yall? Please educate me because I am extremely curiious... JMDrake? Your usually pretty good at this stuff....

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm no expert in this area. Here's Peter Schiff on the subject.

YouTube - Raising the debt "ceiling"? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_EHncb_s_4)

The gist is that if the debt ceiling is not raised the congress will have to finally make some of those "tough choices" it's been ignoring all along. Think of it from a personal finance point of view. You're already thousands in debt, and yet one of those credit card offers comes in the mail. You can either cut your spending or raise your revenue (getting a second job) to actually deal with the debt, or you can roll it over onto a new credit card.