PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to take this moment to thank our good friend MOMMY

TheConstitutionLives
11-03-2010, 07:30 PM
What a pleasure it has been to kick your laughably uneducated, neocon, religious fascist, hypocritical, irrelevant, stubborn, thorn-in-the-side azz.

DeadheadForPaul
11-03-2010, 07:37 PM
I see that her blog is no longer accessible to uninvited readers.

I haven't thought about her in awhile actually.

1.) Did he actually support Conway like she threatened

2.) Did she flip when Rand won?

I truly feel sorry for her. To have that much anger, she is clearly not happy with her life or something that is happening/happened in it. I hope she gets some help

TheConstitutionLives
11-03-2010, 07:39 PM
I see that her blog is no longer accessible to uninvited readers.

I haven't thought about her in awhile actually.

1.) Did he actually support Conway like she threatened

2.) Did she flip when Rand won?

She wrote on Trayson's FB page that her and her mother wrote him in for US Senate.

Bergie Bergeron
Rand Paul is bought and paid for by Alex Jones' conspiracy theorists and big media. He was never been "Kentucky's Tea Party candidate". The Tea Party was originally split between two candidates, Rand Paul and Bill Johnson. The Campaign for Liberty with Alex Jones astroturfed Kentucky via social media and donations from out of state to push out the other Tea Party candidate. Johnson ran using his own money. He could not raise the money to compete with the forces of Alex Jones and the Campaign for Liberty, so he exited the race. He got a call from David Adams and then he called me to say he was exiting the race, even before calling his own campaign manager. In no time, after exiting, he was up on stage with Rand Paul. Now, only two of Johnson's former active supporters are supporting Rand Paul that I am aware of. The rest of us are protesting this Senate race because it's all a farce. Every time we see Fox News say Rand Paul is "the Tea Party candidate", we want to barf. We're Fox News viewers who feel betrayed because this campaign coverage was in no way "fair and balanced". It simply followed the shiny object bought and paid for by Alex Jones and the Campaign for Liberty, which was the plan all along.
:)

low preference guy
she wrote on trayson's fb page that her and her mother "wrote him in for us senate".

hahahahahahahahaha

Bman
11-03-2010, 07:41 PM
What a toolbox. May she forever fade from our minds.

low preference guy
11-03-2010, 07:49 PM
the psycho woman provided great entertainment throughout the campaign. from touting Bill Johnson internals and saying Paul was "finished" and that Palin would only endorse Bill Johnson... to then see the liar freak out when Palin actually endorsed Paul... to see her say Paul's campaign was over in like February and that she would NOT write about him anymore. we then saw her trashing Trey Grayson and endorse him later. she also pretended to be 100% pro-life but then criticized people who opposed a bill that funded abortion, just because it had welfare goodies she wanted! she was a real pathetic train wreck.

amy31416
11-03-2010, 07:51 PM
From what I've read about her, I think that the disability she receives SSI for is a mental disability, which would explain things.

Fozz
11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
As bad as Lisa graas was, David Frum was worse. Frum was openly glad that Buck lost, and his blog posted a disgusting Conway endorsement by Alex Knepper, so I strongly believe that Frum was rooting for Conway, and would have rejoiced if Conway had won. Frum is despicable.

Agorism
11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
hot topics

low preference guy
11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
As bad as Lisa graas was, David Frum was worse. Frum was openly glad that Buck lost, and his blog posted a disgusting Conway endorsement by Alex Knepper, so I strongly believe that Frum was rooting for Conway, and would have rejoiced if Conway had won. Frum is despicable.

please create another thread. we are enjoying the contemplation of a different train wreck here.

low preference guy
11-03-2010, 08:00 PM
From what I've read about her, I think that the disability she receives SSI for is a mental disability, which would explain things.

she actually has bipolar disorder. she tweeted about it. but there are lots of people with bipolar disorder who are very sane in their writings. i think she would be as pathetic even without it.

angelatc
11-03-2010, 08:07 PM

No, she is in a wheelchair as well as being openly bipolar. (I wonder if that pays extra?)

She collects disability for a living, she supports federal government welfare for the kiddies, I'm sure she'd have a stroke if somebody suggested cutting a nickel in the military budget...

The only thing conservative about her is her pro-life position.

If she put her blog on invite only, it's really odd. She has worked really hard to develop a following, I'll give her that much credit. It is no accident that we know who she is. She works her blog really hard.

amy31416
11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
No, she is in a wheelchair as well as being openly bipolar. (I wonder if that pays extra?)

She collects disability for a living, she supports federal government welfare for the kiddies, I'm sure she'd have a stroke if somebody suggested cutting a nickel in the military budget...

The only thing conservative about her is her pro-life position.

Ahh. She also seems to crave attention even more than The Collins...

Just bizarre to me that she doesn't believe that Ron and Rand are pro-life, but I'm sure there's no reasoning with her either.

low preference guy
11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
If she put her blog on invite only, it's really odd. She has worked really hard to develop a following, I'll give her that much credit. It is no accident that we know who she is. She works her blog really hard.

but she is not pro-life, right? didn't she favor a bill that funded abortion?

ctiger2
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM

Frum is openly Zionist scum.

Lisa Graas just isn't that bright and she's upset that Rand would protect private property rights instead of allowing the Gubmint to force private businesses to abide by garbage regulations and spends thousands of dollars to make everything handicap accessible instead of just using reason. Lisa Graas is just not a reasonable person.

Eric21ND
11-03-2010, 10:15 PM
So will the cave get its batshit back now?

angelatc
11-03-2010, 10:31 PM
but she is not pro-life, right? didn't she favor a bill that funded abortion?

That sounds familiar now that you mention it, but I don't remember the details.

low preference guy
11-03-2010, 10:33 PM
That sounds familiar now that you mention it, but I don't remember the details.

i think you took her to task over that...

angelatc
11-03-2010, 10:37 PM
i think you took her to task over that...

Good times! :D

I was trying to remember it, and found that she has another blog here: http: //lisagraas.com/

Rand Paul, who co-opted the Tea Party in Kentucky through back-stabbing, lies, out-of-state money from truthers, and big media (see here and here), supposedly sent to Washington to represent “the people”,.....

blah blah blah.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-06-2010, 08:51 PM
This woman, to me, was an annoying buzzing gnat that wouldn't get out from in front of your face; no matter how many times you meekly swatted at it, but was otherwise harmless.

I just hope the realization of total irrelevancy coupled with Paul's win eats both her and her little bromidic posse up inside.

dannno
11-06-2010, 09:11 PM
The primary wouldn't have been the same without her.

angelatc
11-06-2010, 09:16 PM
She actually got a gig writing for the Israel-before-America crowd over at Newsreal.com.