PDA

View Full Version : Petition Against John "Bailout" Boehner For Speaker of the House

Zatch
11-03-2010, 06:21 PM
YouTube - RINO Alert: John Boehner Voted for the TARP Bailout (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ja9q386ek)

http://www.johnbailoutboehner.com/

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
back to the same ole gop games!

Lovecraftian4Paul
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Get Ron Paul to run! Or at least someone like Bachmann.

HOLLYWOOD
11-03-2010, 06:58 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCYSetknHa2xmeL7Bp0jq3X4JFjY5DQ v8-oUbkp4wggqjC7LI&t=1&h=197&w=141&usg=__QzjxwFZAxS4EurTF3gAIj-zfwMs=http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsNK3RRLu2H3kTZeF_zWVHt7V-WRZoVBzoZYT52rXSzlNTmVg&t=1&usg=__2nBNL5iVT34h6lJrBlqg23yVeuI=

tpreitzel
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Done!

I don't think the leadership of the Republican party has gotten the real message of Nov. 2nd yet. This petition is to the point.

"The Tea Party does not support bailouts or bailout politicians.
The Tea Party mandate this Nov. 2nd is not about more of the same."

Sentient Void
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
/signed

oyarde
11-03-2010, 07:08 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCYSetknHa2xmeL7Bp0jq3X4JFjY5DQ v8-oUbkp4wggqjC7LI&t=1&h=197&w=141&usg=__QzjxwFZAxS4EurTF3gAIj-zfwMs=http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsNK3RRLu2H3kTZeF_zWVHt7V-WRZoVBzoZYT52rXSzlNTmVg&t=1&usg=__2nBNL5iVT34h6lJrBlqg23yVeuI=

That picture is hilarious Hollywood ! When I was a young fella , I could have used a poster of that for my office .

The Notorious OMG
11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
I live in Northern Ky, literally a 5 minute drive to Boehner's congressional district, and sorry to say it's a done deal. Boehner's return to speaker was discussed on local radio most of the day, he already has the votes. Boehner took a beating locally for crying and begging during the Tarp debate, especially considering that he prides himself for never sending a dime of federal money to his district

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
I live in Northern Ky, literally a 5 minute drive to Boehner's congressional district, and sorry to say it's a done deal. Boehner's return to speaker was discussed on local radio most of the day, he already has the votes. Boehner took a beating locally for crying and begging during the Tarp debate, especially considering that he prides himself for never sending a dime of federal money to his district

SO really, Boehner isn't to blame as much as the voters in his district who have short-term memory loss. Lucky John, to be supported by such people.:rolleyes:

oyarde
11-03-2010, 07:17 PM
SO really, Boehner isn't to blame as much as the voters in his district who have short-term memory loss. Lucky John, to be supported by such people.

He has represented his district well . Set a good example by not taking Fed money into the district . He comes from a working class family and I imagine is popular with his people .

11-03-2010, 07:18 PM
signed it

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 07:19 PM
"Thank you. Your form has been submitted"

What does that mean? Have I signed it or do I need to check my email?

LibertyEagle
11-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Agreed. One question though... who is next in line?

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 07:23 PM
He has represented his district well . Set a good example by not taking Fed money into the district . He comes from a working class family and I imagine is popular with his people .

I remember watching him talk about the Healthcare bill and how we shouldn't be voting out of fear. Reaming the Congress over having no clue as to what was in it. etc. etc.

I just wish he'd been that adamant about the 2008 bailout. Maybe he'd still do pretty good as Speaker for the next two years, but I'd get him the hell out if the GOP takes the Senate and White House in 2012. Can't risk having a "yes" man in a leadership position in either house of Congress, under those conditions.

oyarde
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Agreed. One question though... who is next in line?

Cantor , Pence is stepping out of the leadership role, Cantor is # 2 , Pence was #3

The Notorious OMG
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
SO really, Boehner isn't to blame as much as the voters in his district who have short-term memory loss. Lucky John, to be supported by such people.:rolleyes:

It's a very conservative district. It's not like he's gonna get a serious challenge within the primary when he's the highest ranking republican in the house.

AGRP
11-03-2010, 07:25 PM
RINO ALERT: Chris Christie

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/wake-up-tea-party-new-jersey-governor-chris-christie-is-a-gop-rino-he-characterizes-ron-paul-as-extreme-right/

oyarde
11-03-2010, 07:25 PM
I remember watching him talk about the Healthcare bill and how we shouldn't be voting out of fear. Reaming the Congress over having no clue as to what was in it. etc. etc.

I just wish he'd been that adamant about the 2008 bailout. Maybe he'd still do pretty good as Speaker for the next two years, but I'd get him the hell out if the GOP takes the Senate and White House in 2012. Can't risk having a "yes" man in a leadership position in either house of Congress, under those conditions.

Good points and likely scenario . I do think he may make a good speaker these next two years .

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 07:26 PM
It's a very conservative district. It's not like he's gonna get a serious challenge within the primary when he's the highest ranking republican in the house.

We have that problem here in Georgia. Neither of our bailout-supporting GOP senators ever get a serious primary challenger. I still say it's the fault of the voters though. They're the final authority on who stays and who goes.

AGRP
11-03-2010, 07:27 PM
There will come a time when Ron Paul Bots will run against RINOS like Boehner.

It's only a matter of time.

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Good points and likely scenario . I do think he may make a good speaker these next two years .

I agree with what Ron Paul said a while back. The GOP does a good job as a minority party. Too bad you can't do much without the votes.:(

Noob
11-03-2010, 07:30 PM
I agree with what Ron Paul said a while back. The GOP does a good job as a minority party. Too bad you can't do much without the votes.:(
They do a great job of passing Anti-terror laws.

The Notorious OMG
11-03-2010, 07:37 PM

He'll do fine as long as democrats have power. He'll send all kinds of great bills out of the house, only because he knows they'll get killed in the senate. I wouldn't have any faith in him limiting the growth of government if he had the ability, he's more political than principled

DjLoTi
11-03-2010, 07:38 PM
I think Sarah Palin should be leader of the house. Now she is a real go-getter