PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Call out The Gop???

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Now that Rand Paul has won his senate seat is he going to call out the real problems in his own party??

He now has the stage and mic and i think he should use it to call out the real problem with obama! Which is the gop that allowed big government policies that paved the way for obama! I hope Rand uses all this talk in his speech to solve the real problems in the gop! We only have obama because of the failures of the gop!!

more can be solved to save this country by solving the problems within the gop instead of bitching about obama who has nothing to do with the failures of the gop!!!!

my only wish everyone stop talking about obama and start talking about the real problems that got us here! THE GOP!!!!!

Call out and solve the failures of the gop RAND PAUL! That is all i ask!

ps obama is a distraction from the real problem the gop!!!

AGRP
11-03-2010, 06:11 PM
***Waiting for a voting record***

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:14 PM
***Waiting for a voting record***

i hear you on that!

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 07:08 PM
He's more beholden to the will of his electorate than those in D.C. Hopefully, he didn't go there to 'play ball' as Peter Schiff often said of his own campaign.

I'm sure that Ron Paul has indirectly or directly pissed off plenty of Republican leaders in the capitol but he just won this last election with 78% of the vote. He could practically smear feces on Boehner's tie and probably pull 85% in the next election for House of Representatives. (Unless he wanted to run for President, which would mean he should probably not ruin any ties).

yokna7
11-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I sure hope that interview he did with Oreilly was a smokescreen ya know? Hopefully he was playing the game. Because that was a very neo-conny inteview.

Anti Federalist
11-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I sure hope that interview he did with Oreilly was a smokescreen ya know? Hopefully he was playing the game. Because that was a very neo-conny inteview.

The canary in the coal mine, the litmus test, will be the following:

What will Rand do about this?

The following month, he met with officials from the powerful lobbying group AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee), which has frequently clashed with Ron Paul over what the group views as his insufficient support of Israel. Paul, according to one person familiar with the AIPAC meeting, "told them what they wanted to hear: 'I'm more reasonable than my father on the things you care about.' He was very solicitous."

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/201010/rand-paul-gq-aqua-buddha-jason-zengerle?printable=true

If he jets off to Israel next week like Rubio, and starts sucking the Israeli lobby's dick the second he gets to Washington, you can count on it being over before it began. :(