PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Candidates???????for President??

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi folks i know we had some wins and loses across the country,but i have a general distrust of the gop as a republican!! Going on the theme the gop fails us again in 2012 by not nominating a Liberty Candidate for President! History is not in favor of the gop!! Who are choices outside the gop that i can look into! I have lil faith in the gop!!

My door will be open if the gop can run Ron Paul or Gary Johnson in 2012!

remember folks we are not fighting obama! We are fighting the gop!!!

odds are i will be voting 3rd party in 2012 just like the gop forced me to in 2008! Ron Paul 2012 with or without the gop!!

awake
11-03-2010, 06:01 PM
http://blog.cleveland.com/ent_impact_movies/2008/02/prezcamcho.jpg

Heimdallr
11-03-2010, 06:06 PM
http://blog.cleveland.com/ent_impact_movies/2008/02/prezcamcho.jpg

http://rentistoodamnhigh.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jimmy.JPG

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
is Ruwart planning on running in the lp again in 2012? reminds me how bad the lp convention blew it with bob barr in 2008!!

if i am right they got less votes with bob barr they they thought they would and less then previous elections!

FrankRep
11-03-2010, 06:42 PM
is Ruwart planning on running in the lp again in 2012? reminds me how bad the lp convention blew it with bob barr in 2008!!
Why run as a Libertarian?

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Why run as a Libertarian?

who would she run under? The gop/dnc is not in this equation! knowing the gop i really need a back up plan!!

FrankRep
11-03-2010, 06:48 PM
who would she run under? The gop/dnc is not in this equation!
What did Ron Paul run as? Did he win?

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
What did Ron Paul run as? Did he win?

I am not talking about winning. I am talking about voting for a 3rd party candidate or anyone outside the gop!

i would rather vote 3rd party then for a useless gop candidate in 2012

FrankRep
11-03-2010, 06:52 PM
I am not talking about winning. I am talking about voting for a 3rd party candidate or anyone outside the gop!

i would rather vote 3rd party then for a useless gop candidate!
Is Ron Paul a useless GOP candidate? Why do Libertarians love to lose?

oyarde
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
The Dems have a newly elected deceased state senator in California that could run in the primary against Obama and Alvin Greene , then there is the rent is too high guy.

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM

i said in op if the gop doesn't nominate Ron Paul or gary johnson!!

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 06:57 PM

it is not about losing. It is about making sure i do not support a failed gop policy by electing a sucky gop candidate! I would rather a dem win then allow a republican who doesn't believe in liberty or freedom or smaller government! I will vote 3rd party before i support a fake liberty candidate in the gop! we cannot reward failed gop candidates with a win! i would rather support a 3rd party then waste it on a useless republican!

FrankRep
11-03-2010, 07:01 PM
it is not about losing. It is about making sure i do not support a failed gop policy by electing a sucky gop candidate!

The Republican party will continue to elect "sucky" candidates because the Libertarian and Constitution party aren't trying to take over the Republican party and control who gets the nominations.

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 07:03 PM
this thread isn't to debate the failures of the gop but to find someone to vote for outside the gop!

I am asking folks to post candidates along ron pauls platform outside the gop!! i need somone to vote for or i will write in Ron Paul or i just won't vote for prez !!

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 07:05 PM
The Republican party will continue to elect "sucky" candidates because the Libertarian and Constitution party aren't trying to take over the Republican party and control who gets the nominations.

well who wants crap all over them? well that is not going to happen! that is reality! I have been screaming that from day one since i climbed into the septic tank called the gop!! so next step who do i vote for outside the gop if the gop cannot nominate Ron Paul or a real ron paul type(not gop establishment)!!

there is no argument or debate here. I want candidates outside the gop if the gop fails!!

Todd
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Don't you think it's a little early to be worrying about who to vote for if Ron doesn't run/win?

I mean I voted for Chuck Baldwin last go around and there was plenty of time after Ron dropped out to find another option.

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Don't you think it's a little early to be worrying about who to vote for if Ron doesn't run/win?

I mean I voted for Chuck Baldwin last go around and there was plenty of time after Ron dropped out to find another option.

not really, i voted chuck baldwin to,but i just wanted rpf members options or suggestions!!

I will be focusing on sustainability! I just want to start researching on early candidates! I am actually late on deciding for 2012! I have already decided on Ron Paul 2012 back in 2009 feb!! so in my time table i am late;)

i have 0 faith in both parties!! I will continue to work within the gop for Ron Paul but i have 0 faith in the gop!!

Theocrat
11-03-2010, 07:18 PM

The Constitution and Libertarian Parties deserve just as much of an opportunity to be successful in elections as the GOP. We just need to reform the laws which continually restrict third parties. Besides, the Republican Party was a third party at one point. And it's not like attempts to reform the GOP have not taken place in the past. That's why third parties like the Constitution and Libertarian Parties have come about, due to the corruption and obstinance of the GOP which refuses to return back to its original principles.

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
The Constitution and Libertarian Parties deserve just as much of an opportunity to be successful in elections as the GOP. We just need to reform the laws which continually restrict third parties. Besides, the Republican Party was a third party at one point. And it's not like attempts to reform the GOP have not taken place in the past. That's why third parties like the Constitution and Libertarian Parties have come about, due to the corruption and obstinance of the GOP which refuses to return back to its original principles.

100% agree!!!!!! the gop is their own worse enemy!!!!

FrankRep
11-03-2010, 07:38 PM
The Constitution and Libertarian Parties deserve just as much of an opportunity to be successful in elections as the GOP.

That's not reality and you know it. The election process is rigged for only two winnable parties. Ron Paul knows the game and you should know it too.

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
That's not reality and you know it. The election process is rigged for only two winnable parties. Ron Paul knows the game and you should know it too.

well the gop isn't going to allow Ron Paul 2012! I would rather vote 3rd party then allow a failed republican win just because a dem is running! Iwill support liberty Candidates! It will be up to the gop to run them.If they cannot. Then they can blame themselves!

the best way to reform the gop is to make sure the right ones win and the wrong ones lose!! The gop is digging their own holes!!

reduen
11-03-2010, 08:17 PM
100% agree!!!!!! the gop is their own worse enemy!!!!

1776% I am just now deciding whether or not to drop my chairmanship within the GOP.... I am honestly just about tired of fighting! The only reason I have not quit yet is that I should soon be election commissioner if I want it and that is a very important duty.....

AlexMerced
11-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Ron Paul or Gary Johnson would be fine with me

If not I'd vote for Mary Ruwart in the LP

FrankRep
11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
well the gop isn't going to allow Ron Paul 2012!
A third party isn't going to win the white house.

reduen
11-03-2010, 08:20 PM
I would really like to see a Paul/ Bachman ticket in 2012 myself.....

speciallyblend
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM
A third party isn't going to win the white house.

i surely don't want establishment gop in office,so i would perfer the dem in office then a terrible republican! so i guess the gop better get with the program by 2012 or obama will win a second term while i vote 3rd party!

a dem running against a republican is not good enough for me to vote republican!! i will not reward a failed gop because a dem is running or the boogeyman!!

Odin
11-04-2010, 04:12 AM
As long as the nominee is not a McCain or a Gingrich, I'll vote for the Republican nominee over Obama. If the circumstances were less dire I would maybe be more principled, but I think Obama needs to go after one term. If he gets a second term the Supreme Court will probably be highly liberal at the end of it, and it will stay that way for a long, long time.

Someone like Jim DeMint I would absolutely vote for.