PDA

View Full Version : For Rand Paul, more interviews and then a vacation

sailingaway
11-03-2010, 04:02 PM
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20101103/NEWS0106/311030068/-1/cust01/For-Rand-Paul-more-interviews-and-then-a-vacation

the first part is kind of funny, actually.

MRoCkEd
11-03-2010, 04:06 PM
As Paul stepped into the elevator, he was greeted by a white-haired man from Illinois who hailed his triumph and said he had come to Bowling Green on election day to be part of the celebration.

The man said he greatly admired Paul’s father, U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, and added that if his son could do as well, he would make America proud.

Kentucky’s new senator-elect said he would try.
:D

propanes
11-03-2010, 04:36 PM
A congratulatory call from the former governor of Massachusetts. Hmm.

obijuan
11-03-2010, 04:44 PM

Romney was calling everybody who won last night. I saw a FB ad that said "Mitt Romney congratulates Justin Amash!" Everybody in the establishment hates Romney (I think), so he's trying to make friends with the anti-establishment Republicans. Kind of amusing if you ask me.

But Rand should definitely take the call. Why make an enemy when you might be able to educate a friend?

Jordan
11-03-2010, 04:47 PM
But Rand should definitely take the call. Why make an enemy when you might be able to educate a friend?

Or score a high-powered 2016 endorsement :D

sailingaway
11-03-2010, 05:50 PM

He endorsed Christine ODonnell as his claim to a part of the tea party (only in the general, of course). When she lost he, sob, had nothing!!! (Rubio (a) not really being tea party and (b) looking to position himself as taking Romney's place (imho.)

The question is why Rand would have to bother taking an ex-ex-ex governor's call. I mean, I'm sure Rand had other people he'd have rather spoken to....:p

Live Free or Die
11-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Romney was calling everybody who won last night. I saw a FB ad that said "Mitt Romney congratulates Justin Amash!" Everybody in the establishment hates Romney (I think), so he's trying to make friends with the anti-establishment Republicans. Kind of amusing if you ask me.

Romney had an opinion piece in NH's largest newspaper today:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=267079

"Make fun, Buddy!"