PDA

View Full Version : FOX News: Mentioned that there was a Tea Party founder and will discuss shortly!

Philhelm
11-03-2010, 12:31 PM
I heard the television on upstairs, and the reporter said something like, "Did you know there was a founder of the Tea Party? Coming up shortly." (1:29 Central)

I'm hoping they talk about Ron Paul.

nobody's_hero
11-03-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm guessing they'll say it was Santelli. Duh. I mean, come on, Phil.

MRoCkEd
11-03-2010, 12:34 PM
They are saying it's a woman.

Uriel999
11-03-2010, 12:34 PM
limme guess they said Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, etc, anybody but us.

And ACTUALLY it was not even Ron Paul that started the Tea Party, it was US the grassroots who saw Congressman Paul and said lets give this guy money so he has a fighting chance.

Seriously, we give others so much credit but lets actually recognize our own achievements sometimes! So grassroots basement spammers I salute you. ;)

Philhelm
11-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Damn, it's talking about some Tea Party Express woman. *sigh* I was hoping that they'd mention Ron Paul. You're right, nobody's_hero, I should have known better.

JCF
11-03-2010, 12:57 PM
I heard Carl Cameron on Fox when talking about Rand Paul Mention Ron Paul being a tea party leader in 2009... I was like huh? They were probably just saving Bush's ass.

But if it means anything Sarah Palin mentioned Ron's name quite a bit in a positive light.

Then I heard Brit Humme call Ron Paul's views "outside the mainstream" and how Rand Paul has thankfully embraced a more pragmatic approach...

Tyr
11-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Was it 'Ginny Thomas? I seem to remember them calling her either a founder or leader about 7 or 8 months ago.