PDA

View Full Version : I know Ron is a proud papa!

puppetmaster
11-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Congratulations to the whole Paul family. This moment must make the entire family very proud. Well done Paul family....well done.

ronaldo23
11-03-2010, 10:50 AM
It's probably the highlight of Ron's political career to watch his son get elected to the Senate. Crazy to think that when Ron was Rand's age, he didn't even come close to winning the Repub primary for the US senate.

Romulus
11-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Rand has a great future ahead of him... I can't wait..

sailingaway
11-03-2010, 11:11 AM
It's probably the highlight of Ron's political career to watch his son get elected to the Senate. Crazy to think that when Ron was Rand's age, he didn't even come close to winning the Repub primary for the US senate.

But then he ran for President, started a national conversation, and they have us, now.

Matt Collins
11-03-2010, 09:16 PM
He teared up as Rand took the stage last night. No one else saw it except for our video guy.

ronaldo23
11-04-2010, 12:18 AM
is there a video of Ron's skype general introduction to Rand's speech? All the youtube cover from when Rand starts talking

Matt Collins
11-04-2010, 12:20 AM
is there a video of Ron's skype general introduction to Rand's speech? All the youtube cover from when Rand starts talking
Not sure about that, although I should be the one to know since I was the production manager of the event.... hmmm....

Send me a private message as a reminder and I'll see if I can find that out for everyone.