PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Was Talking Rand This Morning

AuH20
11-03-2010, 09:01 AM
He said he wanted to get him on to talk debt ceiling and QE 2.0. Rand is becoming the go-to-guy on national economic policy and a favorite of the grassroots.

Libertea Party
11-03-2010, 09:07 AM
He said he wanted to get him on to talk debt ceiling and QE 2.0. Rand is becoming the go-to-guy on national economic policy and a favorite of the grassroots.

Argh... he's regurgitating O'Donnell talking points: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=266970

Rand has a huge target on his back because he's the purest Tea Party candidate that won. The media is going to try to define him.

Sola_Fide
11-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Oh yeaaaahhhhh!

I know it is way too premature to say this but...I could see Rand as being more crucial to saving this country than Ron.

ronaldo23
11-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh yeaaaahhhhh!

I know it is way too premature to say this but...I could see Rand as being more crucial to saving this country than Ron.

definitely. Ron is a genius philosophically, but Rand has the ability to have a wider appeal to mainstream America, because he is a little more willing to play politics, and because he is the face of a new movement. Hence, his ideas will get better news coverage and he won't be as marginalized as Ron sometimes is.

sailingaway
11-03-2010, 10:15 AM
definitely. Ron is a genius philosophically, but Rand has the ability to have a wider appeal to mainstream America, because he is a little more willing to play politics, and because he is the face of a new movement. Hence, his ideas will get better news coverage and he won't be as marginalized as Ron sometimes is.

RAnd would never be there without Ron, and his organization, and the way Ron inspires activism.

Rand is quite good in his own right, if unproven at this point, but why even make comparisons?

Maximus
11-03-2010, 12:16 PM
This is why the Senate is so important, you can filibuster

low preference guy
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
RAnd would never be there without Ron, and his organization, and the way Ron inspires activism.

Rand is quite good in his own right, if unproven at this point, but why even make comparisons?

yes. it's ridiculous. like people saying "Rand has done something Ron never did"!... after getting started with the fundraising machine created for Ron, using his father's record and credibility as a substitute for Rand's lack of a personal voting record, his father's relationships to get the GOA endorsement, and most importantly, the impact Ron had in changing the mindset of the general population to allow a candidate like Rand to be elected.

liberalnurse
11-03-2010, 12:52 PM
I read an article yesterday that stated that Ron Paul "never unleashed his network in any cohesive way." Well, my first thought was he "unleashed" us in Kentucky and look what happened. :)

sailingaway
11-03-2010, 12:53 PM
I read an article yesterday that stated that Ron Paul "never unleashed his network in any cohesive way." Well, my first thought was he "unleashed" us in Kentucky and look what happened. :)

Yup.

Brian4Liberty
11-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Argh... he's regurgitating O'Donnell talking points: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=266970

Yep.