PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gunny

angelatc
11-03-2010, 08:55 AM
You need to update your web page.

The best one I ever saw was Chris Christie's. After the election, it was a picture of him and his Lt Gov, and it just said "Thank you!"

You could do one of just you, maybe holding a big sign that says, "Thank you!"

Elwar
11-03-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm sure this is Gunny right now...

http://pondstonecommunications.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/cute-funny-kitten-sleeping-with-teddy-bear.jpg

angelatc
11-03-2010, 09:07 AM
That's probably his Mom. :)

Gunny is no longer worried about winning. Now he's worried about how best to get started restoring liberty to his constituents.

jacque
11-03-2010, 09:41 AM
That's probably his Mom. :)

Gunny is no longer worried about winning. Now he's worried about how best to get started restoring liberty to his constituents.

I wish I could be sleeping. Now I have to get back to my real job and catchup what I have been slacking to the last 3 weeks. :D

Freedom Mom

GunnyFreedom
11-03-2010, 10:51 AM
LOL yeah, I slept in today. :D Website was really high on the list. Still is. Having a hard time staying off the phone long enough to send this post much less build a new webpage lmao!

Next time around there will be a little more help on the ground so stuff like that won't go late. PS - I'm still looking for a serious webs-maker to build and maintain an ongoing site. :D AND start sketching out the Bradley2012 site

Travlyr
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
LOL yeah, I slept in today. :D Website was really high on the list. Still is. Having a hard time staying off the phone long enough to send this post much less build a new webpage lmao!

Next time around there will be a little more help on the ground so stuff like that won't go late. PS - I'm still looking for a serious webs-maker to build and maintain an ongoing site. :D AND start sketching out the Bradley2012 site
Wow. Gunny's first day on the job and he is creating a job. Nice.

teacherone
11-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Wow. Gunny's first day on the job and he is creating a job. Nice.

government doesn't create jobs :D

Travlyr
11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
lol... good point...
yet, while they do create jobs, most don't produce anything of value. I have faith in Gunny to produce some liberty which I value immensely. ;)

TonySutton
11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Note:

GunnyFreedom has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-03-2010, 11:03 AM

not a government job. a private individual running for office. :D

the way real jobs are created.

GunnyFreedom
11-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Note:

Yeah I don't know if my annual expired last week or it just didn't make the server transition, but I'll get to that w Josh the first spare moment. :)

LibertyEagle
11-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Congratulations, Gunny. We are all very proud of you. :)

GunnyFreedom
11-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Thank you!

Because of you, we have accomplished a monumental and historic victory for the people of North Carolina. Outnumbered 2:1, and outspent 5:1, we moved District 49 further than any other House District in the State of North Carolina, for the 4 point victory in 2010. We did it with a positive campaign of ideas, and ideas that we are truly sincere in holding. You have done what the pundits and the politicos said was impossible, and I am proud and honored to be a part of what you have done.

The hard work isn't over. Elections for House leadership will open the way for a series of debates and Legislative acts in Raleigh that will either have a tremendous impact on our district, or none at all. Your continued participation in the political process is critical to our future success. I will meet my commitment to be the most accessible NC House Representative in NC history, and that starts with running town halls throughout the district on a continuous basis year in and year out.

The people have spoken, and we want no part of politics as usual. Genuine conservative leadership that reaches across party lines is a welcome change for the people of our district, and I truly hope to live up to the honor you have bestowed upon me.

Thank you so much for the victory!

Representative-elect Glen Bradley,
North Carolina State House 49

GunnyFreedom
11-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Now I just need to find and add some pictures...

KCIndy
11-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Thank you!

Because of you, we have accomplished a monumental and historic victory for the people of North Carolina. Outnumbered 2:1, and outspent 5:1, we moved District 49 further than any other House District in the State of North Carolina, for the 4 point victory in 2010. We did it with a positive campaign of ideas, and ideas that we are truly sincere in holding. You have done what the pundits and the politicos said was impossible, and I am proud and honored to be a part of what you have done.

The hard work isn't over. Elections for House leadership will open the way for a series of debates and Legislative acts in Raleigh that will either have a tremendous impact on our district, or none at all. Your continued participation in the political process is critical to our future success. I will meet my commitment to be the most accessible NC House Representative in NC history, and that starts with running town halls throughout the district on a continuous basis year in and year out.

The people have spoken, and we want no part of politics as usual. Genuine conservative leadership that reaches across party lines is a welcome change for the people of our district, and I truly hope to live up to the honor you have bestowed upon me.

Is this going on your website or just out to your supporters? It looks good overall. The only point I would question is the line "outnumbered 2:1" and that would only be if this is posted on your web site. Since you are now the Representative Elect of District 49, the word "outnumbered" may be taken the wrong way by your Democratic constituents. Just a thought... Beyond that, it looks great!

GunnyFreedom
11-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Thank You! (http://glenbradley.net/node/70) http://glenbradley.net/node/70

GunnyFreedom
11-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Is this going on your website or just out to your supporters? It looks good overall. The only point I would question is the line "outnumbered 2:1" and that would only be if this is posted on your web site. Since you are now the Representative Elect of District 49, the word "outnumbered" may be taken the wrong way by your Democratic constituents. Just a thought... Beyond that, it looks great!

Yeah thanks, I pulled that from the story on the web. Again, unnecessarily divisive. Thanks! :)

imblest
11-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Haven't posted here much recently, but spoke with Gunny last night after he won. Just wanted to congratulate him again--I am so excited about the opportunities he'll have! It's been so long since I thought something positive could come from the NC GA!! He is one awesome human being, and I'm proud to know him!! :D