PDA

View Full Version : Is anything really going to change in the next two years?

rp4prez
11-03-2010, 08:44 AM
My guess is the only thing that came out of the election last night is total grid lock in Congress. A good thing in my opinion. I wonder how the dollar is going to do as a result. However, with the Federal Reserve more than likely announcing QE2 today the dollar could take another hit depending on how much money they are going to print.

I just wonder if the House is going to force a vote on an audit of the Federal Reserve now that they have taken control. For some reason I'm thinking probably not.

Thoughts?

AuH20
11-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Not politically. But the national dialogue is rapidly changing in our favor.

Stary Hickory
11-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Well budgets will be tighter, bailouts will cease, and the handouts and dirty deals should lessen. 2012 will be where any kind of meaningful change might happen. Right now kinda just stopped the bleeding. Gridlock has it's benefits.

Want my advice push states rights while there is a public outcry and madate for it. I think that is where the real change will happen anyways.

rp4prez
11-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Yep it will definitely take a few election cycles to clear out the garbage from Congress. I just wonder if the people will continue down this path?

Interesting times for sure!