PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on Fox just said....

JP2010
11-03-2010, 06:38 AM
"I'm going to start a Tea Party caucus"

Real change is coming now! :D

thomas-in-ky
11-03-2010, 06:42 AM
He also said he'd like to include House of Rep. members in the caucus... something that's never been done before. I look for Rand to display plenty of creative thinking like this in the stodgy halls of the Senate. He will totally bewilder the linear thinkers. :)

Original_Intent
11-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Freeeedoooooommmmm!!!

Sorry, I had a Braveheart moment there.:D

Indy Vidual
11-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Glad to hear Rand is doing something new right away:

...He will totally bewilder the linear thinkers. :)

Are you saying Rand doesn't always think straight, I thought his Aqua River days were over? :p

Chester Copperpot
11-03-2010, 06:50 AM
The power of the aqua buddha is wise and strong. hahaha

malkusm
11-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Glad to hear Rand is doing something new right away:

Are you saying Rand doesn't always think straight, I thought his Aqua River days were over? :p

As a statistician, I believe what the man was saying is that sometimes a straight line doesn't fit the data. You need some parabolic, exponential, and logarithmic functions to describe what's going on. (Or, I'm just a nerd.) :p

boat6868
11-03-2010, 06:53 AM
He also said he'd like to include House of Rep. members in the caucus... something that's never been done before. I look for Rand to display plenty of creative thinking like this in the stodgy halls of the Senate. He will totally bewilder the linear thinkers. :)

+1773

You know that Kelley says Rand has a lot of energy...Harry Reid will not be able to relax for a minute, in fact ole Dingy Harry will probably need a daily briefing from his staff on what Rand Paul has been up to!

Elwar
11-03-2010, 06:55 AM
something that's never been done before. I look for Rand to display plenty of creative thinking like this in the stodgy halls of the Senate. He will totally bewilder the linear thinkers. :)

I'm thinking that his dad has been perturbed by the Senate for years and knows the power that a Senator holds. I'm sure he's had plenty of ideas of what could be done as a Senator to stop the out of control government. Rand has a great mentor with sage advise I'm sure.

Indy Vidual
11-03-2010, 07:02 AM
The power of the aqua buddha is wise and strong. hahaha

Aqua Buddha will surprise you again in the future. :D

As a statistician, I believe what the man was saying is that sometimes a straight line doesn't fit the data. You need some parabolic, exponential, and logarithmic functions to describe what's going on. (Or, I'm just a nerd.) :p

I love math, and need to scrape the rust off of my brain. Hope you got that homework done. :cool:

hugolp
11-03-2010, 07:09 AM
This is a very clever move.