PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely WORST Speech of Election Night?

revolutionary8
11-03-2010, 12:43 AM
My vote goes to Meg Whitman thus far. She pulled the "now is the time to "unite"..." bull crap. :rolleyes:

She also can't speak. She sig frauded "won" for "Run" and meant "ran". You have got to see it, it is HORRID.

I will post as soon as it gets tubed, was just live on FOX.

Recent tweets:

SovernNation‎: Meg Whitman in #cagov concession speech: "Our journey is ending but our mission is not." Echoes of Teddy Kennedy at 1980 DNC
yup!
I am almost convinced the race was a sham and a joke.

tremendoustie
11-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Jerry brown was even worse. Boxer was vomit inducing. What a bunch of phony, lying, power hungry sacks we have here in CA.

revolutionary8
11-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Jerry brown was even worse. Boxer was vomit inducing. What a bunch of phony, lying, power hungry sacks we have here in CA.

Ugh..

Jerry Brown:

"I wish when things got tough I could just invoke that name and something would happen," he said, as his audience laughed. "Unfortunately, that only works in campaigns. When it gets to government, it's a little more trench warfare."
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"We gotta tackle the tough problems, we gotta live within our means and we gotta bring everybody together," Brown said. "We're winning as Democrats but we have to govern as Californians."
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think we might be seeing a pattern. Where have we heard this before? God help us all. Thank GOD we have people like Rand who basically stood up there and said 'GAME ON'.
:D

Deinonychus
11-03-2010, 01:05 AM
This state needs to be fixed soon.

tremendoustie
11-03-2010, 01:05 AM
This state needs to be fixed soon.

Not going to happen. Prop 25 guarantees it's going to just head down the bowl faster.

Jump ship and move to NH, like me.

revolutionary8
11-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Angle is on now, and a new thread needs to be started for her. (best speeches) I think she probably really does rock.
(disclaimer: I have not followed her race that much at all)

11-03-2010, 01:11 AM
We are so screwed in Cali :(

revolutionary8
11-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Northern Cali and the Mountainous Regions and Agricultural regions have the best chance. IMO, it's best to flock to those areas of the state if one is hesitant to leave the state. Either that, or establish "bases" in those areas of the state. Once it gets reallll realllll bad, it will be "those" kinds that will be able to "thrive". IMO of course. CA people don't mind "commuting", why not "commute" there?

tremendoustie
11-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Northern Cali and the Mountainous Regions and Agricultural regions have the best chance. IMO, it's best to flock to those areas of the state if one is hesitant to leave the state. Either that, or establish "bases" in those areas of the state. Once it gets reallll realllll bad, it will be "those" kinds that will be able to "thrive". IMO of course. CA people don't mind "commuting", why not "commute" there?

Why on earth would one be hesitant to leave the state? I can't wait to get out of here.

If you're going to move away from your job, to a mountainous or agricultural region anyway, why on earth would you choose one in this royally screwed up state?

revolutionary8
11-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Why on earth would one be hesitant to leave the state? I can't wait to get out of here.

If you're going to move away from your job, to a mountainous or agricultural region anyway, why on earth would you choose one in this royally screwed up state?

Family. Business. Hobby. The Weather. Numerous Reasons. CA f'in ROCKS as a "territory". The "state" is another matter all together. You can't judge the people by "the state", many are there due to the "territory". (Greek for Terrtiary? lol)

revolutionary8
11-03-2010, 01:42 AM
“We’ve come up a little short,” she said, “But I could not be prouder of the race we ran.” It is, she added, “time for Californians to unite behind the common cause of turning around the state we love.” Ms. Whitman said she hoped “that a new era of bipartisan problem-solving can start tonight.”
-Meg Whitman
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/03/meg-whitman-concedes-in-california-race/

we seriously need a puke icon.

This was the prepared speech. When she actually tried to read the words, she really messed up.