PDA

View Full Version : All NH race results listed here.

Anti Federalist
11-02-2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.wmur.com/election-results/25564691/index.html

Forsythe FTW.

Itse FTW.

Just to name two.

My state senator, Bradley, won also. He's not too bad.

phill4paul
11-02-2010, 10:29 PM
http://www.wmur.com/election-results/25564691/index.html

Forsythe FTW.

Itse FTW.

Just to name two.

My state senator, Bradley, won also. He's not too bad.

Well these days small victories weren't even concievable 10 yrs. ago.

We take what we can get!

Anti Federalist
11-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Well these days small victories weren't even concievable 10 yrs. ago.

We take what we can get!

There is some really sound legislation introduced every year by the freedom contingent, that only ends up getting marked ITL (Inexpedient to Legislate) which is the NH way of saying the bill is dead.

Now, that may change, and you'll probably see some real eye opening bills being proposed and passed, up here.

amy31416
11-02-2010, 10:49 PM
There is some really sound legislation introduced every year by the freedom contingent, that only ends up getting marked ITL (Inexpedient to Legislate) which is the NH way of saying the bill is dead.

Now, that may change, and you'll probably see some real eye opening bills being proposed and passed, up here.

That'd be nifty...and it might lessen my 2008 primary grudge against NH just a little. Maybe....

Anti Federalist
11-02-2010, 11:06 PM
That'd be nifty...and it might lessen my 2008 primary grudge against NH just a little. Maybe....

I've said it a million times, I'll say it again, the hidebound GOP apparatus that takes part in the primary is just as recalcitrant and curmudgeonly as it is anywhere else in the country, maybe more so.

Not making excuses of course, but just letting you know that in that particular regard, we're no better off than anywhere else. ;)

That said, I called foul from day one. Something was fishy with the whole 2008 primary on both sides.