PDA

View Full Version : It's looks like Jack's been weeping

The Notorious OMG
11-02-2010, 07:01 PM
His concession speech is about to start, and it looks like he got drunk and passed out in a garbage can- by the look of his glassy eyes

Indy Vidual
11-02-2010, 07:02 PM
OMG, Jesus wept. :p

jct74
11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
on CSPAN
http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN.aspx

UKJRC
11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
where are you watching at

sluggo
11-02-2010, 07:04 PM
haha.

Fuck you, Conway.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Conway did look pretty sad and beat down.

terp
11-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Did he actually think he was going to win? :confused:

bunklocoempire
11-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Excuses...:rolleyes:

Bunkloco

The Notorious OMG
11-02-2010, 07:13 PM
At least he told his supporters to stop booing when he said that Rand is his senator. He seemed gracious somewhat in defeat. FUCKING RAND RULES, THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING MY SENATOR AND HELPING TO CONTINUE THE REVOLUTION. Looking forward to his daddy running again in '12.

sailingaway
11-02-2010, 08:23 PM
At least he told his supporters to stop booing when he said that Rand is his senator. He seemed gracious somewhat in defeat. FUCKING RAND RULES, THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING MY SENATOR AND HELPING TO CONTINUE THE REVOLUTION. Looking forward to his daddy running again in '12.

If he was gracious then good for him. To tell you the truth, he NEEDED to be, though, the way he trashed his approval ratings with the nasty campaign he ran. I withhold judgment on whether it was just calculated manipulation.

Inflation
11-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Conway did look pretty sad and beat down.

OxyConway no longer thinks he's such a "tough son of a bitch" after getting stomped at the polls.

All the smug, entitled arrogance had evaporated from his dreamy blue eyes!

I had to LOL when he have his drug pushing brother Matt a "special" thanks.

ronaldo23
11-02-2010, 09:03 PM
If he was gracious then good for him. To tell you the truth, he NEEDED to be, though, the way he trashed his approval ratings with the nasty campaign he ran. I withhold judgment on whether it was just calculated manipulation.

as far as being gracious, his victory speech was a mixed bag. He did say that he wishes Rand well and that he told him on the phone that he would like to work together if there are ever any issues they can agree on...which was a nice thing to say.

But he also spent time in his speech blaming his defeat on outside groups/the fact that he was outspent. Moreover, at times it seemed like he was still campaigning as he went through his typical talking points of how he stands up for mine workers, inclusivity, better healthcare coverage for people, and women (as though Rand is against these things).