PDA

View Full Version : Help With Not Totally Awake Pregnant Wife

vbullinger
11-02-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm coming here to ask some advice from the community about what to do. I'm in a bit of a pickle here. Obviously it's entirely my fault (could have made sure not to get her pregnant), but it is what it is. My wife is a libertarian - has been for years, before she met me - and knows about the central banking, globalism, false flag terrorism, etc., but she stops at eugenics. She's a trained dental hygienist and will not listen to me about fluoride, for example, as well as most other health-related issues. I have gotten her to accept organic foods, very begrudgingly, and I have a reverse osmosis water filtration system (she doesn't know it filters out most fluoride, or at least I don't think she knows). But now she's pregnant. It's still early (less than two months), but things are going to start to happen. E.g. she's going to want to go get ultrasounds. She's going to want to give our baby 47,000 vaccines. She seems to think breastfeeding isn't all that important. Etc. So, obviously, I HAVE to get her up to speed. And quickly. What are the best, most credible, resources for trying to convince someone of these dangers?

I just don't know what would happen if I couldn't get her to come around. I mean, do you want to see your baby poisoned? Doomed to a watered-down, numbed existence and an early death from vaccine-induced cancer or Alzheimer's, etc? I couldn't do it. And if we split up, would I even want to watch as she spends half of my child's life poisoning him/her?

Her family is FILLED with people with various illnesses like asthma, allergies, hypothyroidism, etc. I need her to know that these are sometimes caused by big pharma, as well.

The strangest thing is that she's awake to everything else, but just won't touch eugenics for some reason. I think she's too afraid or something. She gets angry and demands an end to the conversation, so it's hard to get anywhere with her. Thanks to all in advance.

I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, if anyone knows of any good doctors in the area that I can contact to either become a patient or just get her to talk to them.

Travlyr
11-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Just relax and take it one day at a time. Parents often have different ideas on what is best, and it sounds like she is a caring person. It's healthy for you to learn from her and her from you.

When I grew-up poisons were everywhere and easily available to children... I remember playing with mercury from a broken thermometer. Today's society is too hung-up on the dangers, imo.

Indy Vidual
11-03-2010, 01:36 AM
I am also concerned about our toxic world, but sometimes fear is exaggerated.
Considering how dangerous everything is, nothing is really very frightening. ~Gertrude Stein

TC95
11-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Does she know that Bill Gates thinks vaccines could be a useful tool in reducing the population? Hmm. Why would he say that? Wonder what's in those vaccines...

Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population.html

sarahdeez
11-04-2010, 06:21 PM
http://www.askdrsears.com/

This website offers advice from doctors that is quite reasonable and seemingly unbiased. "the Vaccine book" they have is excellent. It just presents the facts and allows people to make their own decisions. Not all vaccines are bad but parents shouldnt just assume someone else (big pharma) is concerned about their childs best interests. I mean tetanus - u dont want to get that, but chicken pox - maybe that's a risk you are willing to take.

Just be sure you allow her to learn and have opinions. If you try too "hard" you may push her away.

You can discuss lots of health topics without ever bringing up eugenics. If sounds so conspiracy theory. You obviously feel strong about that part of it but you can make many reasonable arguements for your unborn child without saying that they elite are trying to kill off the weak so our species will be stronger.

as a relatively new mom we have so much information at our fingertips. it is hard to know the right thing to do. You and her will have lots of hard decisions to make. The fact that you are researching and care is a great start.

american.swan
11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Read the interview with the doctor who broke open the vaccine debate from England. I think the interview was on Lew's site. The doctor vaccinated his own children, but just wanted to follow a different schedule. Ask your wife for a compromise. Say, vaccines aren't all bad and I'd like to vaccinate the child later and/or on a slower schedule. Delay the "more dangerous" meds until the child is older.

I think something you need to consider is homeschooling and/or private education will be more important for the wellbeing of the little one than vaccines in the long run. Count your blessings. I have two sons. One went through the vaccines on the "normal" schedule, the other hasn't. Both are fine.

vbullinger
11-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks for all the comments to date. I do want to focus on "this is a bad idea" instead of it being part of eugenics. I mean, more people die due to smoking cigarettes than everything I mentioned, combined, but does that make it a conspiracy? No, it's something that has a benefit (buzz) and some cons. People should realize it's not worth it. Same with everything I've mentioned.

And yes, american.swan, we're definitely going to home school our children, but we haven't quite figured out when to start. Right away? Middle school? For real early education, it'd be nice to have them socialize and not have to worry about daycare, etc. But I'm open to others' opinions on this.

Keep the comments coming, I'm really appreciating it.

Seraphim
11-05-2010, 02:31 PM
You and your wife are on the right track.

Show the history behind fluoride, GMO's, ASPARTAME AND where the money is coming from to fund these into mass diffusion. The dollars and hidden facts are in line with her sound reasoning behind central banking etc. The money to fund these "eugenics" projects are coming from the same places as the GOVT, military industrial complex etc.

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

I have seen no mention of aspartame in this thread. That shit is POISON. Much worse then low dose fluoride in the water (and that's got suttle but profound effects on society)