PDA

View Full Version : TSA "officer" plays pranks with fake coke claiming it came from passengers bags.

Anti Federalist
11-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Memos Detail TSA Officer's Cocaine Pranks

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/memos-detail-tsa-officers-cocaine-pranks

NOVEMBER 2--The Transportation Security Administration worker who earlier this year was canned for falsely claiming to have discovered cocaine in the luggage of travelers was a bomb appraisal officer who was supposed to be evaluating new screening equipment at the time he was pranking his unsuspecting targets, records show.

TSA documents released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request provide further details about the January incidents at the Philadelphia International Airport. The name of the bomb appraisal officer has been redacted from the material, though one memo indicates that when the worker was confronted, “He did say humbly that he was completely wrong and he made a mistake.”

The TSA officer was working near a passenger screening checkpoint “collecting data for several new pieces of equipment that are currently being evaluated by Northrop Grumman,” according to a TSA memo. Since individual data collection phases could each take up to ten minutes, the worker apparently decided to fill up the time by pranking travelers: “While the data was being collected,” the bomb appraisal officer “began to engage passengers.”

As one passenger gathered their belongings (which had just emerged from an X-ray machine), the TSA worker displayed a “small vial of white powder” and asked, “Did this come out of your bag?” When the passenger replied, “No,” the officer asked, “Are you sure?” The traveler, according to a TSA memo, said, “Yea, I’m pretty sure,” and began to laugh. “Okay, just wanted to make sure. Have a nice flight,” the officer replied.

squarepusher
11-02-2010, 05:11 PM
wtf

Anti Federalist
11-03-2010, 12:52 AM
///

Nate-ForLiberty
11-03-2010, 12:56 AM
not everyone can graduate high school

Indy Vidual
11-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Okay, just wanted to make sure. Have a nice flight
Some people love power.

Aratus
11-03-2010, 08:46 AM
this is worse than the 1970s "statie" who sneaks at least three joints
in a counter~culture hippie's auld blue jeans an' screams drug~runner!

trey4sports
11-03-2010, 09:21 AM
AHAHAHAH!!! If I worked for the TSA i'd fuck with everybody and do shit like that.

Philhelm
11-03-2010, 11:18 AM
AHAHAHAH!!! If I worked for the TSA i'd fuck with everybody and do shit like that.

Me too, which is why there shouldn't be a TSA. On the other hand, it would be great if all of our thugs in uniforms were silly jesters rather than maniacal sociopaths.

jclay2
11-03-2010, 11:22 AM
And TPTB want us to believe that only security officers like this should be able to own and carry guns. What a joke.

sluggo
11-03-2010, 11:26 AM
TSA security sounds like a sweet job with lots of pranks and naked pictures.

KCIndy
11-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Typical TSA knuckledragger engaging in schoolyard bully humor. What a scumbag. :mad:

oyarde
11-03-2010, 02:06 PM
typical tsa knuckledragger engaging in schoolyard bully humor. What a scumbag. :mad:

scumbag is right !!

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Gosh, this is so absurd! I should write a satirical piece about it! :)

Anti Federalist
11-04-2010, 08:29 PM
///