PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Winning

speciallyblend
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM
55% 1% reporting woot woot source msnbc

tremendoustie
11-02-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm sure he'll win. Now the question becomes, is he actually going to be like his father, or act according to his often not-so-pro-liberty rhetoric.

People kept telling me it was an act to get elected. I hope they turn out to be right. Goodness knows it would be great to have someone like Ron in the senate. January is when the rubber hits the road for all these new candidates.

Galileo Galilei
11-02-2010, 04:28 PM
his rhetoric is all carefully crafted.

speciallyblend
11-02-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm sure he'll win. Now the question becomes, is he actually going to be like his father, or act according to his often not-so-pro-liberty rhetoric.

People kept telling me it was an act to get elected. I hope they turn out to be right. Goodness knows it would be great to have someone like Ron in the senate.

i hear ya;) exciting though! way to go Rand Paul now grow some !!!! Ron paul 2012

Humanae Libertas
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't trust him, but I hope he wins either way.

LibertyEagle
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
That's pretty rude, sb.

speciallyblend
11-02-2010, 04:32 PM
That's pretty rude, sb.

it is a nice way of saying get with the program and hold true to the Ron Paul revolution!!;) sorry for anyone offended! i want to trust him!!

AuH20
11-02-2010, 04:35 PM
it is a nice way of saying get with the program and hold true to the Ron Paul revolution!!;) sorry for anyone offended! i want to trust him!!

Do you really think he's going to turn on his father? That's where I disagree with this sellout meme. He's been raised by his dad to do what's right and he's not suddenly going to throw his integrity away for a senate seat.

HOLLYWOOD
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Hopefully we'll get the truth of the real dirt/fraud that happens in the US Senate.

Then we can use that information to channel more Liberty candidates to win Primaries in 2012.

LibertyEagle
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't say we shouldn't watch him and hold his feet to the fire. :)

Keep in mind that this man has put his lucrative career on hold and will have to be away from his children and his wife a great deal of the time. He hasn't done all this for his health.

I just think he deserves more now than to be told to "grow some balls".

speciallyblend
11-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Do you really think he's going to turn on his father? That's where I disagree with this sellout meme. He's been raised by his dad to do what's right and he's not suddenly going to throw his integrity away for a senate seat.

no i don't! but most politicans do so i figured a good chant might keep him on his toes;) no harm meant to Rand Paul! If Rand Wins tonight. THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION WINS! if our local candidates in colorado win. THEN WE WIN. i would say less the 4yrs is a dam miracle;)

torchbearer
11-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't say we shouldn't watch him and hold his feet to the fire. :)

Keep in mind that this man has put his lucrative career on hold and will have to be away from his children and his wife a great deal of the time. He hasn't done all this for his health.

I just think he deserves more now than to be told to "grow some balls".

+1

HOLLYWOOD
11-02-2010, 04:42 PM
LOL!

Ralph Nader is on FOX BUSINESS and said...

"These Tea Party candidates are going to give the GOP establishment fits, like Rand Paul." :)

Ralph Nader said his website: RalphNader.org

Ralph, "let's you take a test whether you are Corporatists or Libertarians" :)

messana
11-02-2010, 04:47 PM
I can hear KeithO and Rachel Madcow from my house.

torchbearer
11-02-2010, 04:48 PM
I can hear KeithO and Rachel Madcow from my house.

tell them to keep it down, you are trying to enjoy the randslide.

speciallyblend
11-02-2010, 04:49 PM
LOL!

Ralph Nader is on FOX BUSINESS and said...

"These Tea Party candidates are going to give the GOP establishment fits, like Rand Paul." :)

Ralph Nader said his website: RalphNader.org

Ralph, "let's you take a test whether you are Corporatists or Libertarians" :)

love it:) the media might have to grow some balls after tonight;) sorry le and torch;)edited

torchbearer
11-02-2010, 04:51 PM
love it:) the media might have to grow some balls after tonight;) sorry le and torch;)

you never have to apologize for your opinion.
:)

HOLLYWOOD
11-02-2010, 04:53 PM
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/Rand_Paul.jpg

Bruno
11-02-2010, 04:59 PM
tell them to keep it down, you are trying to enjoy the randslide.

lmao! :D

puppetmaster
11-02-2010, 05:01 PM
fox just reported rand win

nobody's_hero
11-02-2010, 05:55 PM
his rhetoric is all carefully crafted.

I agree. Hopefully, he was just walking a thin-line until he could get elected (although, he was even bold enough to say some things that only liberty-minded people wouldn't have knee-jerk reactions to discredit him over—comments on the civil rights movement, putting coal mining safety back into the hands of kentucky coal miners rather than appointed bureaucrats in Washington, etc.).

He's got six years to make the Ron Paul case known to fence-sitting Kentucky GOP voters, and he's in a much more influential position to do so as U.S. Senator. They won't have time to get furious with him and vote him out of office before they've had a chance to see him in action for the next six years.

We'll have to see, though.

tremendoustie
11-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I agree. Hopefully, he was just walking a thin-line until he could get elected (although, he was even bold enough to say some things that only liberty-minded people wouldn't have knee-jerk reactions to discredit him over—comments on the civil rights movement, putting coal mining safety back into the hands of kentucky coal miners rather than appointed bureaucrats in Washington, etc.).

He's got six years to make the Ron Paul case known to fence-sitting Kentucky GOP voters, and he's in a much more influential position to do so as U.S. Senator. They won't have time to get furious with him and vote him out of office before they've had a chance to see him in action for the next six years.

We'll have to see, though.

Yeah, he didn't mind going out on a limb on other issues ... that's what worries me. The fact that he's Ron's son doesn't mean he's necessarily pro liberty. He's won anyway ... now we'll see.

Meatwasp
11-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Hang your head Fozz, and cry