PDA

View Full Version : Rick "Liberty-hater" Perry "writes a book" *puke*

american.swan
11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't trust Perry to even give me the time. Setting himself up for presidential run against Ron. While a few statements are spot on....I still don't trust Perry at all.

http://townhall.com/news/gubernatorial-election/2010/11/01/book_by_texas_gov_focuses_on_states_rights

Book by Texas gov. focuses on states' rights

From AP News
11/1/2010

Texas' governor has been caught off guard by excerpts released early from his new book that is highly critical of the federal government. Rick Perry says America has become the type of nation that the colonists fought against 200 years ago.

Although Perry has made similar comments on the campaign trail, the release caught his campaign staff by surprise. They were going to release the excerpts after Tuesday's election.

The excerpts temporarily appeared on his publisher's website Monday. Little, Brown and Co., did not immediately respond to a message left by The Associated Press.

Perry's Democratic rival, Bill White, told a crowd in Corpus Christi that Perry's book calls Social Security a "Ponzi scheme." The crowd booed.

tremendoustie
11-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Perry's Democratic rival, Bill White, told a crowd in Corpus Christi that Perry's book calls Social Security a "Ponzi scheme." The crowd booed.

Uh ... isn't that what you call an "investment" scheme where you pay past investors' returns with the principal from new investors?

Do the people booing actually know what a ponzi scheme is, and believe SS isn't one, or do they just want to keep stealing other people's paychecks?

american.swan
11-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Uh ... isn't that what you call an "investment" scheme where you pay past investors' returns with the principal from new investors?

Do the people booing actually know what a ponzi scheme is, and believe SS isn't one, or do they just want to keep stealing other people's paychecks?

I'm sure the people booing have NO IDEA what a ponzi scheme is, because if they did know, they wouldn't be booing.

Romulus
11-02-2010, 08:04 PM
lookout.. him and Palin might team up for 2012

Matt Collins
11-03-2010, 08:55 PM
He is running for President in 2012. Beware....

Valli6
11-04-2010, 12:45 PM
If you really want to VOMIT, try the "Look Inside" feature at amazon! He's calling this book, "FED UP! 0ur F!ght to save Amer!<a from Wash!ngt0n" and he wrote it with Newt Gingrich. UGH! SO DISGUSTING! F*<K these born-again "CONservatives"!:mad:
http// ww. amaz o.c om / Fed-Up-Fight-America-Washington/dp/0316132950/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288894729&sr=1-3

Elwar
11-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Did he include a chapter about his visit to the Bilderberg meeting?

Bern
11-04-2010, 12:58 PM

Shhh... We're only allowed to talk about secret meetings with the politicians, the uber rich and media barons when it's Schiff meeting with the Kochtapus.

HOLLYWOOD
11-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah, hypocrite Rick Perry was on FOX BUSINESS pushing his "Debra Medina" agenda he railed so much against.

Hate these political Snake Chameleons like Rick Perry that just use populist data points to pander their lies for fame/profit

Valli6
11-04-2010, 01:35 PM
There's nothing in the index about bilderberg. It won't let me access p. 147 where he talks about the tea party movement. I wanted to see where he claims it originated, but all I can get is "The Tea Party Movement began in earnest as the result of boiling frustration among Americans , triggered by the dramatic expansion of government into". I see he mentions Rand Paul on that page and roobio. Roobio's mentioned in 2 other places in the book too, maybe he sees him as a potential running mate? Of course there's no mention of Ron Paul. A lot of founding father name-dropping... WRetCH…BLeeECCH! Sorry I can't look any moreBLAAHCHHH!!.....

payme_rick
11-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Yah, Beck had him in studio today to pimp his book and let him talk big... Guess he had come to drop by and make his last payment on that Medina hit... *Beck apologists look the other way*