PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Chris Matthews calls Obama 'Elitist' !!!!

Imaginos
11-02-2010, 01:57 PM
:eek:
Was the interview with Ron Paul a couple months ago finally put some sense to Chris' head?
Chris Matthews calls Obama 'Elitist' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_IVZw18lH7k#!)

Nate-ForLiberty
11-02-2010, 02:00 PM
wow

HOLLYWOOD
11-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Chris Mathews is your "Hired Gun" for NBC/MSNBC/CNBC and the Democratic Party. He, like all the politicians just morph themselves to the populist side to give an appearance of being neutral/non-partisan.

Chris Mathews is a racist multimillionaire scumbag, that would sell his soul to keep his paycheck.

If I was a politician, I wouldn't give him the time of the day and if FOX and GE/NBC swapped parties... so would all the paid TV Propagandists; like Chris Mathews

Romulus
11-02-2010, 03:00 PM
ah yes, the liberal cell is dividing.

tremendoustie
11-02-2010, 03:02 PM
But wait, whatever happened to Obama sending shivers down Chris's leg?

Romulus
11-02-2010, 03:08 PM
like bb king said - the thrill is gone.

LibertyBrews
11-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Looks like the rats are abandoning the ship.

nobody's_hero
11-02-2010, 03:22 PM
"How about explaining that? You have to explain things to people."

Seems to me that Chris is upset with Obama because Obama didn't use enough propaganda.

hugolp
11-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Its obvious Chris Matthew is racist. There is no other explanation...

tnvoter
11-02-2010, 03:43 PM
"How about explaining that? You have to explain things to people."

Seems to me that Chris is upset with Obama because Obama didn't use enough propaganda.

this^

furface
11-02-2010, 03:45 PM

This is true. Obama needs to listen to people, not "explain" things to them. Chris Matthews is also an elitist who needs to listen to what people are saying instead of looking down on them as people who need to be taught.

HOLLYWOOD
11-02-2010, 03:46 PM
But wait, whatever happened to Obama sending shivers down Chris's leg?

It's apparently turned to Urine.

purplechoe
11-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I saw this last night, Matthews talking about health care legislation:

"He never sold it as an economic tool, a catalyst for greater growth down the road. Maybe it isn't but he ought to sell it that way."

Pardon my French but that right there should tell you what kind of piece of shit scumbag Matthews really is!

tremendoustie
11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
I saw this last night, Matthews talking about health care legislation:

"He never sold it as an economic tool, a catalyst for greater growth down the road. Maybe it isn't but he ought to sell it that way."

Pardon my French but that right there should tell you what kind of piece of shit scumbag Matthews really is!

I agree completely.

libertygrl
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Looks like the rats are abandoning the ship.

...and devouring their own.

sluggo
11-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Its obvious Chris Matthew is racist. There is no other explanation...

You're right. Matthews just can't handle having a half-black man calling the shots.

jmdrake
11-03-2010, 01:24 PM
:eek:
Was the interview with Ron Paul a couple months ago finally put some sense to Chris' head?
Chris Matthews calls Obama 'Elitist' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_IVZw18lH7k#!)

Not really. Halfway through the talk Chris told Andrea that Obama simply needed to "explain" to the American people why he needed to run up a huge deficit because "not everybody went to grad school and learned that". Matthews was being an elitist prick himself and he was pushing the opposite of Austrian economics. He's just mad because Obama wasn't a good enough messenger. He (Matthews) still supports the message.

tropicangela
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM

:eek::mad: