PDA

View Full Version : Will a Randslide take the West...

TXcarlosTX
11-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Coast over the top to Republicans?

I think his victory speech can motivate people to make it out late to the polls.

What do you guys think?

YouTube - Over the Top: Stallone vs. Bull Hurley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txUIq2O3wPE)

sailingaway
11-02-2010, 01:47 PM
I voted, but voting in Ca is depressing for Republicans. We need all the help we can get.

(Although most of us have always done it in a 'we are SO much more responsible than THEY are' sort of way.)

Tecla
11-02-2010, 02:05 PM
I voted, but voting in Ca is depressing for Republicans. We need all the help we can get.

(Although most of us have always done it in a 'we are SO much more responsible than THEY are' sort of way.)

Aye. I voted here in the SF bay area, and yeah, it's a little depressing. I'm not in John Dennis' district, but I put in my vote against George "Pelosi's lapdog" Miller. I'm watching Rand in Kentucky with a lot more enthusiasm than my own races here.

CA politics suck. I don't know at what point we give up on the state, but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

Patrick Henry
11-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Aye. I voted here in the SF bay area, and yeah, it's a little depressing. I'm not in John Dennis' district, but I put in my vote against George "Pelosi's lapdog" Miller. I'm watching Rand in Kentucky with a lot more enthusiasm than my own races here.

CA politics suck. I don't know at what point we give up on the state, but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

I feel you. I voted earlier today in MA. Absolutely nobody to vote for. There were however three good state measures that I hope will pass, but I am not going to be holding my breath.

Maximus
11-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah I'm in Cali as well, really I only cared about Prop 19 (which for some reason the polls have losing)

Everything else was so depressing, voted Nightingale for Governor, and Fiorina for Senator just because I HATE Boxer.

In San Diego also voted no on prop D, which would have raised taxes, the whole city is up in arms against prop D